News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You need flip flops with better arch support for a day at WDW.
I was thinking that too…

Gonna get “Fred flintstone irritation” on those

1695047480423.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
In all seriousness though, the black bear population in Florida is around 4,000, so this isn’t entirely surprising. I highly doubt that this is the first time that there’s been one on WDW property. Just the first time there’s been one in the parks, possibly.
It’s practically a wildlife refuge…

I’m sure they tranq’d quite a few over the years…

I mean…there’s bobcats all over that area and it’s not like the gators stopped hatching either

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
I am assuming that there is a hard close on Frontier and Adventure Lands? No guests being permitted to enter?

EricsBiscuit

So what does Disney do? I have never seen something like this before. I’ve seen gator incidents (have had one knock on my glass door before) resolved by gator trappers. But I don’t know of any bear trappers in Florida? I would hope they can save the animal, but would they have to hunt it? Maybe tranquilize it and drag it out? Any ideas?

Brian

So what does Disney do? I have never seen something like this before. I’ve seen gator incidents (have had one knock on my glass door before) resolved by gator trappers. But I don’t know of any bear trappers in Florida? I would hope they can save the animal, but would they have to hunt it? Maybe tranquilize it and drag it out? Any ideas?
The bear will be put to work in Tiana's salt mine co-op for fair wages and stock ownership opportunities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom