Disney Kingdom resort Toronto: Open Brainstorming

orlando678-

Its not weird to have drops or wet elements in a ride in Toronto as long as it is inside and you don't get too wet. I don't think a PotC without the waterfall drop would be a good idea.

orlando678-

You know this might sound super stupid but how about making the resort inside a huge sphere which has a cap so that the cold doesn't reach the resort too much. This is something that is also going to be done in Russia and Dubai( high temperatures). The only disadvantage of it is, that you can't easily expand because you have to build inside the huge dome then, but just imagine how unique it would be for Disney to have a covered resort.

wdwfan4ver

A dome would be a cool and unique feature. It would certainly provide a way to keep temperatures nice and warm.
I created indoor theme parks on this forum before. I am big fan of indoor theme parks from a temperature standpoint.

Twlight_Roxas is correct in not wanting wanting dome since since Twlight wants Fireworks in Disney Kingdom. When it comes to creating 2 theme parks on a resort, you need something different and having a firework show is great way of doing so.

There is a downside with Domes and or other indoor theme park besides cost although they do have a cool and unique feature. You are going to be limited in terms of what type of nighttime entertainment that can be done from a safety Standpoint. That is why I don't have fireworks in my indoor theme parks or any type of pyrotechnics for that matter.

While Pyrotechnics have been done indoors before properly indoors, things have gone wrong before including injuring people along with fires including the infamous 2003 Station Nightclub fire. The 2003 Station Nightclub fire was even mentioned nationally at time since Pyrotechnics went wrong at the time during a concert with 100 people died and over 200 people injured.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom