Disney Kingdom resort Toronto: Open Brainstorming

Flippin'Flounder

Ok, but it should extend out of the park, instead of into Fantasyland.

Also, we should add Pooh's Hunny Hunt instead of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

orlando678-

I think we should make something original instead of a copy of pooh's hunny hunt. Maybe an indoor flume ride where you board umbrellas or hunny potts or maybe an air balloon dark ride with the balloon based on the one which Christopher Robin gave to Pooh

orlando678-

Maybe the lunar rover idea could be converted into a kind of radiator springs racers attraction to keep the futuristic tomorrowland theme in the area.

orlando678-

I like them very much, especially the What's this idea. Id probably added something Beauty and the Beast due to their christmas movie and their winter appearance with something's there, but you have great ideas.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I change Santa Claus is comin to town back Feliz Navidad since I don't think it would work in the show. Since WoC has Mater, and DDoC have Santa should Winter Wishes have Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws?

orlando678-

Maybe A Christmas Carol , prep landing and secret of the wings. Also i really would like to see a scene about how the villains celebrate christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom