Disney Kingdom resort Toronto: Open Brainstorming

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Ouat is connected to Disney.

The show has multiple Disney references.
Regina appeared in the New Fantasyland commercial.
The costumes from the show are at DCA.

Plus I thought her being the mistress of scaremonies would fit well.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Thats how I vision it.

Here is the segments for Winter Wishes.

Winter Wishes
------------------------------
Do you Wanna Build a Snowman
Make a Wish that would last forever.
Skating on the Ice
Toy Story Nutcracker
What's This?
Believe/Thankful/I see the light/Silent Night
Sing-Along: Jingle Bells, Dreidel, Feliz Navidad, Joy to the World
In Summer
Love is a open door
Let It Go
Make a Wish that would last forever reprise
joy to the world instrumental
Glow

Last edited:

MonorailMan

It's kind of interesting that you are doing imagineering for your own Disney complex. I too am doing this, but for a Disney in the Caribbean or some place nice a warm. I've even drawn up maps for how I want all of the parks to be laid out and such. It is quite fun and keeps me busy!

MonorailMan

I'd be glad to. Just give me a list of all the attractions (catagorized by land), restaurants, character meet n greets, etc. and I'll draw it out. I'll take a picture of my Magic Kingdom and post it so you can see how I do my maps.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
So far we have the Jungle Cruise on the list. The castle might be theme to Rapunzel's Castle due to Arendelle being a land in Toronto Disneysea.

MonorailMan

So this is my Magic Kingdom. It's more of an ariel sketch than map, but it works.
image.jpg

wdwfan4ver

What I am offering for Toon Town for attractions right now starts with a Plane Crazy spinner. The Spinner is based of the 1929 animated short.

The 2nd is Roger Rabbit's Car Toon spin and is based of Disneyland's version. The third attraction is a Duck tales dark ride The luck Dime adventure. The Duck Tales Dark ride has has the Beagle Boys breaking out of jail and break into Scrooge McDuck's vault and grabs Scrooges luck dime and ride ends with Beagle Boys get arrested with Scrooge McDuck gets his lucky dime back from Flintheart Glomgold and Magica DeSpell.

There also will be Mickey and Minnie's houses in Toontown with Meet and Greets.

The Restaurant and Refurbishment places is Oswald's Ice Cream stand, Ink and Pink Club, Toon Town Treats, and Goofy's Drink Stand

The shops are Toon Town Traders, and Duckberg Souvenirs.

If there is anything you want to be changed let me know.

MonorailMan

So lets try this... This is a list of all the attractions at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
-Comment on what attractions you don't want and I will go back and make them
red (ex. Splash Mountain).
-Comment on what attractions you want that aren't on this list. If it is in another Disney park somewhere, make sure you say that and I will make it
blue.
-Comment on any attraction that you/we imagineer ourselves and I will make it
green. Any attraction that you want to add, make sure to tell me what land it will go in.

Main Street
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square (Victoria Square)
Fantasyland
--Enchanted Forest attractions
Mickey's ToonTown
Tomorrowland

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Main street is not going to have the USA part.

Hall of Presidents won't be in it because well the park is in Canada.
Victoria Riverboat is there but is close during winter refurbishment.
Casey Jr's is going to be a ride from Disneyland's version since it would be too cold for the splash & soak during winter, and fall.
Monsters Inc, and Stitch well we know the negative reactions from people.

wdwfan4ver

Main street is not going to have the USA part.

Hall of Presidents won't be in it because well the park is in Canada.
Victoria Riverboat is there but is close during winter refurbishment.
Casey Jr's is going to be a ride from Disneyland's version since it would be too cold for the splash & soak during winter, and fall.
Monsters Inc, and Stitch well we know the negative reactions from people.
Do you still want Mickey's Toon Town?

I am mentioning this because Monorailman only listed the MK version of the Magic Kingdom.

MonorailMan

Okay. I changed Storybook Circus to ToonTown and got rid of the attractions you didn't want and made the Casey Jr. change to the DL version. I'll just make changes to that post versus posting that entire list every time I make a change. Ill just add a comment like this one once I make changes.

Flippin'Flounder

Since we can't do splash mountain, we should do Brer Rabbits Adventure, it would be like splash mountain without water, and at the end of the drop a roller coaster would start similar to the Mummy at USF

Flippin'Flounder

Not exactly, 7DMT is a coaster with dark ride elements, this is the opposite. You will be in a dark ride vehicle, going around splash mountain like usual, but instead of a big drop, you start a segment similar to 7DMT, and then go into the last scenes of the ride. The coaster part will only be about 45 seconds long. Also, the exterior will be just the briar patch and the coaster, no big mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom