Disney Kingdom resort Toronto: Open Brainstorming

Flippin'Flounder

Its ok, here is what I have so faro_O

Br’er Rabbits Adventure

This attraction will be almost exactly like Splash Mountain, but without the water. Since there won’t be a big drop, there will be a roller coaster section at the end.

640px-The_coolest_shot_of_Splash_Mountain_ever.jpg

Ridethrough

I don’t have any ideas for the queue, load/unload or vehicle yet, so I will start with the first scene. To start, you are indoors, and the gardens in the beginning of Splash Mountain will be here. Also in this scene will be a Br’er Frog AA, similar to the one on the first climb of Splash Mountain, in a rocking chair.

brerfrog.jpg

Next will be the scene where Br’er Rabbit is leaving his home, with the fishing scene after. The rest will be the same until the bee scene. This will be the first mini-coaster. The jumping water scene will be removed in favor of a scene featuring moles (Br’er Mole?). They could be popping up and down like in the graveyard scene of Haunted Mansion, but a bit slower. There could also be a new soundtrack similar to the Tigger theme. Next would be the main attraction, the briar patch.

MK_FrL_SplashRefurbWork_090110-danderline.jpg

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Should the fireworks show be like Wishes but with animated projection mapping, fountains, mist screens, lasers, fire, and fireworks along with new segments?

MonorailMan

Depending on the location of Pirates and its proximity to the railroad, there wouldn't have to be a drop. The drop is only for it to go under the railroad. We could easily just have the railroad go behind the Pirates building...

orlando678-

Well I had one idea but I sent it to the Australia open Brainstorming thread about the U.F.O mountain, I don't know if you like it?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Anyone thought of new ideas. After seeing Celebrate the Wonderful World of Walt Disney on youtube. I felt like doing something like that for Disney Kingdom's nighttime show.

MonorailMan

This is related to Toronto DisneySea... If we are concerned with cold weather and water attractions in Disney Kingdom, would it be a concern to have a whole park based on aquatic animals? It would have to truly be a summer only park with a large enough area for all of the animals to be inside for the winter. I personally think that the idea will end up being somewhat similar to an aquarium and I would question if that has been though out yet.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
This is related to Toronto DisneySea... If we are concerned with cold weather and water attractions in Disney Kingdom, would it be a concern to have a whole park based on aquatic animals? It would have to truly be a summer only park with a large enough area for all of the animals to be inside for the winter. I personally think that the idea will end up being somewhat similar to an aquarium and I would question if that has been though out yet.
Well Fantasmic is going to be at Toronto Disneysea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom