Disney Food What you crave!

EvilQueen-T

tigsmom isn't kidding...she's incredible and one of the regulars who have obtained and posted some AMAZING recipes from wdw :sohappy:. if you're really craving something disney check out the thread. i found this site because i was soooo craving the macadamia nut crusted chicken dish from wolfgang puck's and there it was and tasted exactly like what i remembered...except i had to do the dishes lol.

Phonedave

For all of those craving some Disney food why not try to make some at home?
We have tons of recipes (pictures and reviews for many) in our long running recipe thread! The recipe thread along with it's index are stickied to the top of the restaurant & dining forum and has many followers! :cool:

Personally I crave the cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread from Le Cellier :slurp:
I make many of our favorites right here at home.

PS: pretzel bread is a commercial product imported from Canada and the recipe is not available. :(

This last time I noticed that Biergarten in Germany has a pretzel bread on the buffet. I wonder where they source theirs from.

232323232%7Ffp63284%3Enu%3D6898%3E%3A6%3B%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B6%3C4%3C976348nu0mrj

-dave

MillerPoppins

I loooove them, they sell a very poor version of them in the supermarkets over now but they pale in comparison........

I'm obsessed with all of them. I think the Chocolate Peanut Butter is my favorite with the Raspberry White Chocolate coming in a second place tie with the plain Peanut Butter.

EvilQueen-T

(sigh)...it's still 86 days before our next trip to wdw so at this point i'd settle for a pixie stick and a nestle's hot chocolate...weird but even though you can get the same thing from the supermarket they just don't taste magical if you have it at home.

wvdisneyfamily

1. Plaza Sundae
2. Sweet Pretzel with Almonds
3. Sunshine Seasons rice and chicken
4. Le Cellier coffee steak
5. Artist Point Copper River Salmon
6. Boma coffee
7. zebra domes

Pippa

I'm obsessed with all of them. I think the Chocolate Peanut Butter is my favorite with the Raspberry White Chocolate coming in a second place tie with the plain Peanut Butter.

Oooooh I haven't had the Chocolate Peanut Butter ones, something else for the list of things to try next month....

Graham9

Probably going to sound a bit daft...

But when Fountain View (Epcot) was a coffee house, they used to do these "Fruit Tulips" which were awesome. Then it became a ice cream parlour and they then sold them for a while in the Land...now they don't have them at all.

Pity, because it was good to have one with a strong coffee before the rigors of a hard day at Epcot.

:(

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm craving for-

1) Crystal Palace Buffet
2) A hamburger at the electric umbrella
3) Rainforest Cafe Volcano Cake
4) Unlimited Sodas at Club Cool
5) and the wonderful-mouthwatering-yummy-perfect-mickey mouse shaped chocolate ice creams! :king:

dixiegirl

I’m sitting here reading this while eating oatmeal (*#$%* Doctor and his fiber) and wishing it would turn into macadamia pineapple pancakes with sausage and a press pot of Kona coffee.

Ok laughed so hard I snorted!!!! Hell with diet when at Disney.... I walk enough when I'm there!!!

I love....
hot fudge sundae from Giredellis
chicken and spinich Flatbread pizza @ SSR
popcorn on mainstreet
rice crispy treat mickeyheads!!!
I'm sorry but I LOVE turkey legs!!! (yeah I can feel the rise in my cholestrerol when I eat one!)
funnel cakes..oh yeah!
pretzel from Germany..yum!
Pretzel dipped in chocolate then rolled in crushed butterfingers @ goofys candy shop!
Oh glorious food @ the World!!!!!!
I could go on! There Is no Diet @ Disney!
And I am so trying that school bread this year!

tigsmom

This last time I noticed that Biergarten in Germany has a pretzel bread on the buffet. I wonder where they source theirs from.

232323232%7Ffp63284%3Enu%3D6898%3E%3A6%3B%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B6%3C4%3C976348nu0mrj

-dave

As per Disney, all pretzel bread comes frozen from a Canadian company and it baked at WDW as needed and not available to the public. The company (whose name escapes me) does not sell to individuals only corporations. Sorry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom