Disney Food What you crave!

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
For the past few days I've been in such a craving for these said items from Disney World....:slurp:

1) Dole Whip
2) Casey's Hot Dog
3) Goofy's Candy company Sour Apple Cotton Candy
4) A Burger from Pecos Bills
5) Popcorn
6) A Mouse Head Rice Krispie
7) Tye Dyed Cheescake at Pop Century

You know your craving something deep inside that has been bugging you since your last trip...So shout! Shout it out and let your cravings be heard!:sohappy:

DisneyGirl84

I live 5 minutes from Disney property, and I'm ALWAYS craving a Dole Whip. ALWAYS. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't turn to my fiance' and say, "I want a Dole Whip."

madswithano

Elephant ears with ice cream and fudge from the boardwalk and just about every dessert from the formal night buffet on the magic.
And mickey bars, of course.

Can you tell my sweet tooth is just about the size of a small country? :p

ILikeDaMonorail

Mickey head ice cream bar! I could care less that I could buy 2 boxes of normal shapped bars, it's all about the nostalgia. I need one every time I go.

SeaCastle

- Mickey Premium IceCream Bar
- Deluxe cheeseburger from Pecos Bill's
- Flatbread pizza from Mama Melrose or Via Napoli
- Chocolate eclair from the pastry shop in France
- Popcorn from Main Street
- Dole Whip
- Zebra Domes from Boma

zurgandfriend

I’m sitting here reading this while eating oatmeal (*#$%* Doctor and his fiber) and wishing it would turn into macadamia pineapple pancakes with sausage and a press pot of Kona coffee.

probably an unpopular craving but I have been craving pizza planet pizza! i started craving it when I was 5 months pregnant and havent stopped since (my daughter is 6 months!) Honorable mention: a burger from Pecos Bill and a maple creme brulee from Le Cellier!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom