Disney Food What you crave!

bobjl527

TONGA TOAST. Even though I have never tried it. I have seen so many pictures posted on this board and I just know I am going to fall in love with it. The wife and I are planning a May 2011 trip to celebrate my 40th Birthday. Going to stay at the Poly. I plan on having it for breakfast everyday. :p :lol:

tampabrad

Dole Whip, Bread service from Sanaa, Mac n Cheese from Artist Point, School Bread, No Way Jose from Beaches.

Guess I am going to WDW for dinner.

tink65

**Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup from Le Cellier
**Sweet Almond Pretzel from Norway
**Napolean from the pastry shop in Franch
**Blueberry muffin from Pop Century

MillerPoppins

The chicken nuggets from Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbor House. They have long been a favorite of mine! Also, Dole Whips and Minnie's Bake Shop Cookies!

Korfar

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. :ROFLOL:

Honestly though a Dole Whip. Haven't had one yet but really wanting to try one. Pretty much all of Chef Mickey's. Narcoosee's surf and turf, churros.

When the weather gets chilly here I really crave the Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Celliers - this year I swear I am going to try and make it at home.

I also crave the rice krispy treats with the chocolate ears.
The home made ice cream sandwiches from Main Street Bakery.
The Lobster Roll from the F&W festival at Epcot (which stinks because if I go in Feb I can't get it. Why is this now a menu item at the American pavillon I'll never know).

~Amanda

WDW-LUVR

When the weather gets chilly here I really crave the Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Celliers - this year I swear I am going to try and make it at home.
My hubby has mastered it YUMMMMMM.

- cheese cake from main street bakery
- mickey ears ice cream
and the Fountian View Cafe' I morn the way it use to be once upon a time every time we walk buy it. It was best place to get a good cup of coffee and a naughty treat first thing in the morning.

tink65

I also make this at home.....I think the secret for making it at home is to definitely use the Canadian Moosehead beer and get sourdough bread from Panera!!:slurp:

tigsmom

For all of those craving some Disney food why not try to make some at home?
We have tons of recipes (pictures and reviews for many) in our long running recipe thread! The recipe thread along with it's index are stickied to the top of the restaurant & dining forum and has many followers! :cool:

Personally I crave the cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread from Le Cellier :slurp:
I make many of our favorites right here at home.

PS: pretzel bread is a commercial product imported from Canada and the recipe is not available. :(

Dads 2 Boys

The warm Banana Cheesecake egg-roll with a side of Strawberry Red Bean Ice Cream and Caramel Ginger Ice Cream....OMG!!!!!!

The reuben flatbread from Pop makes regular reubens taste like crap....I want one now.

Tater48

I Crave

The white chocolate fudge from the Confectionery. I can't eat it any more(too much sugar), so that makes the cravings that much worse. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom