Disney College Program -- Fall 2014

BrittanyRose428

Original Poster
Congrats @AJH219 ! Also if anyone is interested, I will be writing a book to be published by Theme Park Press about the DCP. If you've read the book "Amber Earns her Ears," that is going to become a series, so I will be writing "Brittany Earns her Ears." I will still be updating my blog in the meantime, but the updates on there will be more of what's going on with writing the book and things of that nature. So if you're interested in reading DCP books, some of the series will be coming out later this year, and mine will be out in 2015. :)

myDISspense

I got accepted!!!! I got all of the acceptance steps completed! So now that I got everything filled out, I guess all I have left to do is housing. How do I go about finding roommates?

robynb

I'm working Main Entrance Operations for Fall Advantage! Anyone else know whether this means turnstiles or parking team?

Johnd8810

did anyones dashboard say you hadn't applied for any jobs a couple days after your phone interview?
Yeah my does too, I don't think its anything to be worried about. Just keep looking at your invitations, and if they accept you your going to see invitations go up, get a phone call and probably a big packet in the mail

Caitlan

Do they send the acceptance or declined emails at certain times? Like morning, afternoon, or night? Or is it usually random?

Caitlan

It is completely random. I got my acceptance on a Saturday morning, I wasn't expecting a job offer on a lazy Saturday.

Okay I accepted this morning for Fall Advantage in merchandising but that is cutting it so close to when I get out of college and doesn't give me anytime really to get things together. Would they let me switch to Fall or probably not?

BrittanyRose428

Original Poster
Okay I accepted this morning for Fall Advantage in merchandising but that is cutting it so close to when I get out of college and doesn't give me anytime really to get things together. Would they let me switch to Fall or probably not?
I'm pretty sure your last chance to have that switched would have been during your phone interview.

AllydoesDisney

I applied. I'm going crazy waiting. This was my second time applying. If you keep on applying, that could help you eventually get accepted right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom