Disney College Program -- Fall 2014

Crazydisneyfanluke

I have a few questions before filling out my application.
When is the deadline to submit one?
What kind of hours do you work?
Do they provide food and drinks while in house?
Can you request days off?

Thanks in advance!

IntensePrincess

Hi, I'm new to this website so have mercy on the moron XD. Does anyone know the average response time for an application? Can I send in recommendations? Also what does the little purple bar mean when something is lit up and an arrow over it in my job dashboard?

Last edited:

BrittanyRose428

Original Poster
I applied last Wednesday and haven't heard a thing. :nervous:
Did you receive the "Thank you for applying" email (or notification on your dashboard) ? The process is different this year, in that not everyone will receive a Web Based Interview, and the people who do receive it may not receive it right away. If you got the thank you email but did not receive anything that says "No Longer In Consideration" then you don't need to worry yet.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Did you receive the "Thank you for applying" email (or notification on your dashboard) ? The process is different this year, in that not everyone will receive a Web Based Interview, and the people who do receive it may not receive it right away. If you got the thank you email but did not receive anything that says "No Longer In Consideration" then you don't need to worry yet.
OK, thanks. All i have is the thank you email. Nothing else. Been a week

AllydoesDisney

Tomorrow is two weeks exactly since my phone interview. I'm only worried because priority registration for the fall semester starts April 7th. I'd like to know whether I'm going to need to register or not.

AllydoesDisney

Alright so I'm doing Fall Advantage (I applied for both) and its Quick Service Food and Beverage. Not my top choice but still. It doesn't matter to me. I think the hardest part for me will be not being home for my birthday or Thanksgiving or Christmas. But I would get to be in Disney for my birthday which will be pretty awesome.

joanna71985

Alright so I'm doing Fall Advantage (I applied for both) and its Quick Service Food and Beverage. Not my top choice but still. It doesn't matter to me. I think the hardest part for me will be not being home for my birthday or Thanksgiving or Christmas. But I would get to be in Disney for my birthday which will be pretty awesome.

Congrats! That is exciting (and honestly, there is no better time to be in WDW then for the holidays)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom