Confirmed Closing Date for Maelstrom?

StarWarsGirl

Oh - I don't know. That Mexican Small World ride is pretty good after a tequila flight!
Well, especially last week when one of the dolls' heads was on backwards. Man, that would be super confusing

Note: I am not old enough to drink and therefore was sober. The head was backwards. It has since been fixed, but was pretty darn funny before they fixed it.

StarWarsGirl

Why not put a permanent Frozen attraction at the Studio, no one wants to spend more than 5 minutes there in the first place, you could do a whole Frozen land , or replace one of the god awful stale shows with a Frozen one, leave Epcot alone
The Frozen sing along has been popular in DHS. A permanent Frozen show would be great. However, I'd personally rather see a Frozen section in MK's Fantasyland where it belongs.

aladdin2007

Well, especially last week when one of the dolls' heads was on backwards. Man, that would be super confusing

Note: I am not old enough to drink and therefore was sober. The head was backwards. It has since been fixed, but was pretty darn funny before they fixed it.

that is funny, I'm surprised they even fixed it.

Disney Shib

No one cared to ask Norwegian Jesus how he felt about this change
DSC_0248.JPG
?

Haymarket2008

But, for real, doesn ANYONE have ANY light to shed on this? I'm going insane. Luckily I will be able to ride Maelstrom countless times next week. But it is killing me.

Seafury31

Too bad. The movie at the end inspired me to visit Norway. Even went to the museum where the little boy was looking at the boat....stuck in Cali so no chance of riding before closing. Wonder wher the bear will end up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom