Confirmed Closing Date for Maelstrom?

ryan1

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is an exact closing date for Maelstrom? I thought I saw on the boards September 28 but I don't know where I saw it.

Could someone please confirm if they know. I want to ride it again before it gets Frozen over.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know if there is an exact closing date for Maelstrom? I thought I saw on the boards September 28 but I don't know where I saw it.

Could someone please confirm if they know. I want to ride it again before it gets Frozen over.
No dates have been announced. All remains speculation at this point. Advice would be to ride ASAP to be safe.

R W B

Well this blows! On our last trip this past March, my fiancé didn't feel like waiting in a 30min line either day we went to Epcot ad we thought we'd just ride it next time. Guess they won't be a next time for us though.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Shocking !! :eek:

I'm so happy I got to ride it August, 7th!! Here's a pic of the waterfall. I believe @bethymouse asked me to take it!

IMG_0207.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My family has never been big on Maelstrom either. I don't mind a Frozen ride but I'm not big on Norway becoming Arendale. It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

mf1972

if they're going to do it, do it right by totally gutting the whole thing instead of what they did with the Mexico ride by changing it up a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom