Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
It seems to me that the general people who go to the park would find this weird and would actively avoid it. While the imagineering people and people who want old Epcot love this thing.

cdunlap

Thoughts on this? Because on DisTwitter, reactions are split between "This is weird, I hate it." and "THIS IS WEIRD! I LOVE IT!"

This looks and sounds like some ancient pagan ritual that Disney is allowing to happen on property because it looks like themed entertainment and I love it!

cdunlap

Anyone else feel uncomfortable with the way that certain animatronics stare at you?
IMG_3493.jpeg

It's him. He’s certain animatronics.

cdunlap

Y'all, I think Mara from the famous Disneyland attraction Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple Of The Forbidden Eye has a real-world equivalent in actual mythology from the Indian Subcontinent where the ride takes place. In Buddhist mythology, Mara, also known as The Evil One, is a demon who tempted the Buddha on the night he was enlightened in an attempt to keep the Buddha from waking up. Mara would later be rendered harmless by Buddha’s hospitality and kindness. Mara is associated with negative emotions such as anger, greed, doubt, and distraction along with death.
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3796.jpeg

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
View attachment 776820

Concept art for Pandora at Disneyland.

I know my Team Eisner fam will be eagerly watching this develop.
Walrus GIF

I agree with the assessment @cdunlap made that it is probably a boat ride. Will it take over the submarine ride and the lagoon, probably not it wouldn’t mesh well with the surrounding area. Unless the pandora land comes with a Tomorrowland overhaul where it takes place on a different planet.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I did nearly every slide at Aquatica AND nearly every ride at SeaWorld today and now that I'm home and resting nearly every bone in my body is simultaneously reminding me that I'm almost 30, work full time at a physical job, and I'm not exactly "in shape." I'm gonna crush up some ibuprofen and snort it. Great day though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom