Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

cdunlap

Colonial Era Aztec drawings depicting a fish and an eagle (Florentine Codex)
IMG_3401.jpeg
IMG_3400.jpeg

Wow, I’m Going to TOKYO DISNEY in June, just in time for the new donkey kong roller coaster and fantasy springs! I do wish stormrider was still open, while the Nemo and friends searider is cute and is like star tours 2.0, Nemo could have gone somewhere else…

TheOriginalTiki

Low key this may end up being one of the best lands of the park

The thing that really stood out to me in that video is just how hyper-detailed the splash battle attraction looks. I think that was pretty universally considered to be one of the "lesser" of the known attractions in the lineup, but based on the footage it looks to be BY FAR the most extensive use of that technology we've ever had. The amount of different kinetic moving pieces and targets just based on the one short clip looks absolutely crazy and instantly elevates this to "must ride" status.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The thing that really stood out to me in that video is just how hyper-detailed the splash battle attraction looks. I think that was pretty universally considered to be one of the "lesser" of the known attractions in the lineup, but based on the footage it looks to be BY FAR the most extensive use of that technology we've ever had. The amount of different kinetic moving pieces and targets just based on the one short clip looks absolutely crazy and instantly elevates this to "must ride" status.
Between that and the carousel in the hub I feel like Universal is really elevating what a flat ride can be

cdunlap

During SAVII they all laughed when I included President William McKinley in my Discovery Bay presentation.

When I visited DisneySEA a few weeks ago I was finally vindicated.
View attachment 775650
View attachment 775653

Look who’s laughing now!
Is the S.S Columbia built in some strange AU where both Roosevelt and Taft are president at the same time or am I reading too deeply into this?!

Chaos Cat

Thoughts on this? Because on DisTwitter, reactions are split between "This is weird, I hate it." and "THIS IS WEIRD! I LOVE IT!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom