Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

TheOriginalTiki

Speaking of the fabled "off season" I'll never forget one birthday trip I took where not only did I experience Indy, Matterhorn, and Splash for the first time, but on the first day I landed the rain was so bad that the park was practically EMPTY (something I know simply does not happen anymore even when the park is practically at flood levels...) The day was freaking incredible. Marathoning Splash in the rain without having to get out of the log as my first actual ride on it. Experiencing Matterhorn for the first time in the rain. Walking from Splash to Fantasyland and not seeing a single freaking person in the walkways. Then that night after I went back to the room for a nap I worked up the courage to do Indy for the first time and was able to marathon it like three times in a row with station waits.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Speaking of the fabled "off season" I'll never forget one birthday trip I took where not only did I experience Indy, Matterhorn, and Splash for the first time, but on the first day I landed the rain was so bad that the park was practically EMPTY (something I know simply does not happen anymore even when the park is practically at flood levels...) The day was freaking incredible. Marathoning Splash in the rain without having to get out of the log as my first actual ride on it. Experiencing Matterhorn for the first time in the rain. Walking from Splash to Fantasyland and not seeing a single freaking person in the walkways. Then that night after I went back to the room for a nap I worked up the courage to do Indy for the first time and was able to marathon it like three times in a row with station waits.
Over here at Disney world, I bet most of our trips were in the rain too. To be honest, I like it when it rains at Disney world especially Magic Kingdom, even tho it makes wait time’s absolutely ridiculous and jungle cruise shuts down. There’s just something about it raining at Disney that makes the place feel special. Also people why, just why do you where rain jackets when it’s raining, use a damn umbrella or better yet just walk in the rain especially on a hot day. Speaking of hot days, just deal with the heat and don’t put those cooling blankets on. One last thing, why do you put on sunscreen, I get why but I still don’t get it, does the jungle cruise look like a beach. Ok, I’m done with my rant about tourists.

Over here at Disney world, I bet most of our trips were in the rain too. To be honest, I like it when it rains at Disney world especially Magic Kingdom, even tho it makes wait time’s absolutely ridiculous and jungle cruise shuts down. There’s just something about it raining at Disney that makes the place feel special. Also people why, just why do you where rain jackets when it’s raining, use a damn umbrella or better yet just walk in the rain especially on a hot day. Speaking of hot days, just deal with the heat and don’t put those cooling blankets on. One last thing, why do you put on sunscreen, I get why but I still don’t get it, does the jungle cruise look like a beach. Ok, I’m done with my rant about tourists.
At least you have muppets over there, the Cali muppets got booted for frozen fever and not building a new theater for philharmagic in Cali and deciding to replace it was stupid and lazy. It’s way better in the west coast

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Matterhorn in the rain is next level. It should be a rite of passage.

Disney Dad 3000

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

@Outbound returning to the forums to collect the final Imagineering Stone.
download.jpeg

tcool123

You got room for another? No like seriously - I haven't had wifi for weeks and have had no clue what's been happening here for a bit 😅

What Armchair Imagineering Project are you most proud of?
I really enjoyed my reimagineering time rewriting the Walt Disney World timeline - even if most of it is still in my drafts. Also a big shoutout to my Egyptian Mythology E-Ticket for IOA from SA7 (probably - I have no clue), I think about it everyday as I walk past the derelict Lost Content to my job. Wanted to mention Mythica - from SA3, my winning final project that has gone on to have a life of its own in the Sorcerer's Apprentice verse; this project however wouldn't have been possible with the amazing team I had helping me complete my final vision.​

What do you think you best talent is?
Getting stuff done 😎
No but for real it's surprising how many things I have worked on within the last 24 hours and just get it done 💀

What do you hope to get better at during this game?
Not dropping out this time ;)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
You got room for another? No like seriously - I haven't had wifi for weeks and have had no clue what's been happening here for a bit 😅

I really enjoyed my reimagineering time rewriting the Walt Disney World timeline - even if most of it is still in my drafts. Also a big shoutout to my Egyptian Mythology E-Ticket for IOA from SA7 (probably - I have no clue), I think about it everyday as I walk past the derelict Lost Content to my job. Wanted to mention Mythica - from SA3, my winning final project that has gone on to have a life of its own in the Sorcerer's Apprentice verse; this project however wouldn't have been possible with the amazing team I had helping me complete my final vision.​

Getting stuff done 😎
No but for real it's surprising how many things I have worked on within the last 24 hours and just get it done 💀

Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Getting stuff done 😎

Back To The Future Time GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Always room for more! Was hoping your schedule would free up in time for this! I'm not saying free guest passes to Universal would work as a bribe to help you win, but I'm not not saying that :p

tcool123

Back To The Future Time GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Always room for more! Was hoping your schedule would free up in time for this! I'm not saying free guest passes to Universal would work as a bribe to help you win, but I'm not not saying that :p
You know Pi - I can just list you as my beneficiary you'd get all the same perks I do - free entry, no parking, discounts; but only if you give me the win now ;)

tcool123

Question of the Day
Favorite seasonal event at a park? A holiday party, an epcot festival, stuff like Mardis Gras at Universal, anything that only happens for part of the year

Halloween Horror Nights - not even with a question of a doubt. Since living in Orlando I have gotten the Frequent Fear Plus pass every year. While it continues to get more and more busy every year - I have enjoyed every year. My favorite house in my three? four? years of attending was likely Killer Klowns or Monsters both from 2019.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom