Characters You're Shocked You Can't Meet

fmingo36

I could never understand why they have M&Gs with 2 of the girls mice from Cinderella who have no names in the movie but you can't meet Gus and Jaq. I mean, come on...They SAVE Cinderella!I love Gus-Gus! Of course I would love see Lady Tremaine doing M&Gs with her devilish pet Lucifer.

fmingo36

Karl Frederickson. Russell and Dug m&g in AK, but not Karl for some reason. I'd love to know why he's not included.

Mr. Frederickson used to do M&Gs when UP first came out. From what I understand, they no longer have him doing M&Gs because of costume issues with his cane.

Cmdr_Crimson

I could never understand why they have M&Gs with 2 of the girls mice from Cinderella who have no names in the movie but you can't meet Gus and Jaq.

They do have names..Suzy & Perla..
suzy+and+perla.jpg

They only use them for Special events...
640px-Jaq_and_Gus_in_the_parks.jpg

Matt_Black

The thing is, they're lower tier characters. I remember when they had the long lost friends poll last year, I was looking at the choices and thinking, "Who the FUDGE are Suzy and Perla?!?"

PolynesianPrincess

I could never understand why they have M&Gs with 2 of the girls mice from Cinderella who have no names in the movie but you can't meet Gus and Jaq. I mean, come on...They SAVE Cinderella!I love Gus-Gus! Of course I would love see Lady Tremaine doing M&Gs with her devilish pet Lucifer.

We have seen Lady Tremaine at MK out with the two evil sisters a few times before, but adding Lucifer would be awesome!

Cmdr_Crimson

One's I would really like to see would be Mickey's Nephew's Morty & Ferdie Fieldmouse...
TIP.jpg

While they did have a stint during the 1930's cartoons..They had bigger roles in the comics..And they occasionally would pop up in merchandise and minor things in the parks..
5962202460_0de6d11025_z.jpg
morty-pin.jpg

Phonedave

Mr. Frederickson used to do M&Gs when UP first came out. From what I understand, they no longer have him doing M&Gs because of costume issues with his cane.

I have a picture of myself with him from one of the F&W half marathons. They had him in DHS. He was gesturing a lot with his cane now that I think about it.

-dave

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Obvious choices: any Frozen characters aside from the sisters. Even though Kristoff is there, you can't meet him.

Matt_Black

I'm just baffled that Olaf wasn't fast tracked. At this rate, Big Hero 6 will have characters to meet before Olaf.

Olaf's character design really doesn't lend itself easily to a costume. The arms, for instance, to say nothing of those stubby little legs.

Cmdr_Crimson

Olaf's character design really doesn't lend itself easily to a costume. The arms, for instance, to say nothing of those stubby little legs.

Oh it's possible for them to make...He's going to be an exclusive character for Disney on Ice tours..All characters are made through Disney's character dept..
Disney-On-Ice-Olaf-Character-Concept-Art-frozen-37110766-1351-691.jpg

Granted it's not the greatest looking but, many times they have more rare characters at the Ice shows than at the parks....

DABIGCHEEZ

Rabbit rom Winnie the Pooh

We were lucky enough to see Rabbit years ago in the Toontown tent. It was in the line for Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and a mystery character... turns out to be Rabbit. My daughter was thrilled!

As a side note... we have seen a bunch of Characters over the years that are no longer out. Another big change to WDW. One we missed by a few days was Lotso, another favorite of my daughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom