Characters You're Shocked You Can't Meet

DABIGCHEEZ

Oh it's possible for them to make...He's going to be an exclusive character for Disney on Ice tours..All characters are made through Disney's character dept..
Disney-On-Ice-Olaf-Character-Concept-Art-frozen-37110766-1351-691.jpg

Granted it's not the greatest looking but, many times they have more rare characters at the Ice shows than at the parks....

Yep, loved the Toy Story Troll and Roz and the whole Monsters Inc. gang. Always surprised at how some of them are on ice and not in parks.

brb1006

They did have a Zurg character for a show in DL called "Calling all Space Scouts a Buzz Lightyear Adventure"
hqdefault.jpg

And I met Lotso and me acting terrified..;)
i_need_an_adult_by_vqstudios-d3923ei.jpg

Thumper & Miss Bunny were doing M&G in Camp Minnie-Mickey a year or two ago..Here's a shot of me with them to prove it..
thumper_and_miss_bunny_by_vqstudios-d3923rj.jpg
Zurg are you okay there buddy?

brb1006

They do have names..Suzy & Perla..
suzy+and+perla.jpg

They only use them for Special events...
640px-Jaq_and_Gus_in_the_parks.jpg
I actually thought one of the female mice was "Mary" from the Cinderella sequel...

Guys I have a confession to make, I actually watched the Cinderella sequel more often than the original film. I later sold the DVD of the sequel during a High School Donation I did years ago.

brb1006

My classic favourites that I would love to see again are the Robin Hood characters. My memories of a child in Magic Kingdom were of the characters randomly walking around the park - I met Robin, Little John, Friar Tuck and the Sheriff of Nottingham a few times.

I would like to see Mr Smee back in the parks for M&G, not just in the parades and I would like Mary Poppins to appear with Bert and the penguins and Alice to appear with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (have a photo with those two from the 70's that I love)

I've never really understood why Marie is always out but none of the other cats are from Aristocats. I would much rather meet Thomas and Scatcat than Marie.
I actually wish Marie's brothers (Toulouse and Berlioz) would show up at WDW someday.

brb1006

I would love to meet my very favorite Disney villain- Usula! You'll see her on the back of a float sometime but I want a walk-around so badly. She's simply the best!
I can actually picture her being one of those characters that can move freely with Ursula's bottom-half of her body being completely animatronic with her tentacles moving while the rest of her body similar to Spectromagic.

brb1006

I love the idea of having Ichabod Crane! I wonder if there'd be anybody skinny enough to play him. :p

I could see him as a face character with a fake nose on like the Mad Hatter. I don't know if he should talk because he barely talks in his movie. It would be cool to see the Headless Horseman chasing him during Halloween, or have Ichabod freak out whenever the Headless Horseman comes out.
While Edgar from The Aristocats isn't one of the best Disney Villains. I actually picture him being a face character and his appearance can be similar to Ichabod's except in his butler outfit and his top hat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom