Characters You're Shocked You Can't Meet

taz0162

Ikabod Crane - Walking around librity square reading a book would be great...and at nighttime the Headless horseman.

Pete, Mortimore Mouse, Beagle Boys, Huey, Duey, Loiue, Humphrey Bear and the Park Ranger (maybe at the campground would be nice, Roger Rabit, Basil with The Great Mouse Detective and the Rescuers.

Oswald. But a cast member at CSR told me that he will make an appearance before the end of 2013.

KCheatle

I'm surprised you can't meet all the princes. Yes, there's Aladdin and Beast, sometimes Naveen, at Prince Charming at GF. But, I know it would make a lot of parents who have boys and girls feel better about the gender-gap if the princes accompanied their princesses. We wait for hours and pay double to meet/eat with the princesses. But, my son who is only 3, already says to me that he doesn't want to meet the princesses, so this time we aren't doing any princess meals. I think a lot of parents would be happier if they did meals with 3 princesses and their princes instead of 6 princesses (or 4 and 4 or whatever). Especially in Cinderella castle- Side note: I don't understand why they do the Cinderella Dinner at the GF and not at the Castle??? It seems so illogical to me? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to be able to meet all of the Cinderella characters in her castle???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom