Characters You're Shocked You Can't Meet

Matt_Black

This picture was posted on here before but, they did have Tarin & Elionwy during the premier of the film..
tumblr_mm7gy0jlmW1s5nzd6o1_500.jpg

There's is also one of Gurgi swimming around here on the forum..But, I can't recall which post it was..

I'm sorry, they look very unsettling to me. Maybe it's a good thing that most people didn't like the movie.

janelove956

Prince Adam!! I may be a bit biased since he's my favorite and don't get me wrong I love him in beast form but he does turn back into his handsome self at the end. I mean you don't have too meet Tiana and Naveen as frogs do you? Lol I would love to meet him

BigRedDad

Jessica Rabbit...simply put, I don't see a natural woman that can pull it off and still keep it clean. This would be the one M&G that would be very long and mostly men in it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I forgot to mention how amazing it would be to have the villains be out during non-Halloween times (but for the love of god make them ALL face characters. No reason for Frollo or Radcliffe to be mascots when they could use wigs and prosthetics.

And, how could I forget, I'd love to see Figment and Dreamfinder, as well as Eliot and Pete from Pete's Dragon.
Thank you there is never enough Figment!

nebula5

Have they ever had The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh? Even at Halloween?

Not that I would be "shocked" if they hadn't - probably forgotten/unknown by most people these days.

TB4244

Karl Frederickson. Russell and Dug m&g in AK, but not Karl for some reason. I'd love to know why he's not included.

DisneyGigi

I had forgotten all about this! I spent one day in Disneyland years ago during a business trip and caught the parade. I thought it was one of the oddest things to see somebody cast as Walt.

Seriously, what do you do after that? There is no going back to running the Orbitron after you have been WALT DISNEY, the legend himself!

I remember catching Jiminy Cricket at Rafiki's Planet Watch but have always wanted to see characters from The Black Cauldron or the robots from The Black Hole
They had him in the parade at WDW too. He was actually pretty good in the one we saw. (Walt)
Thumper & Miss Bunny we met at AK in 2009, met Captain Hook and Smee many times, last in 2009. Scrooge McDuck at Donald's Tree lot in 2009, during the day at night it was Donald, Turk at AK, and finally Brer Rabbit at AK entrance same year.

copcarguyp71

Meg....they could call it the "give her a piece of your mind M&G" and could be held at River Country so she can be surrounded by all it's magnificence to set the tone.

Sorry...did I take it to too dark a placeo_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom