Buses

JohnD

Original Poster
image.jpg
i have never seen it this bad. More than 45 minutes for one bus to Epcot. I finally boarded the first bus. Those people won't.

Flyersgirl17

wowza!!!! i never waited more than 10 minutes and i stayed at movies too. Probably cause we were up a the butt crack of dawn and on the buses by 7am. Still you figure sooooo many families stay at the value resorts and 1 bus has to go to all 3 resorts that they'd have more go to that area. Just my opinion

mf1972

we've stayed at movies a few times. never seen it like that. we get the bus between 8-9am. guess that's why.
just came back from pop, & hit a huge line leaving Epcot. took 3 buses for us to get on, but thankfully they came frequently. not much of a wait at all.

JohnD

Original Poster
If I didn't know any better I'd say that is the FP line for BTM...

Seriously though, that stinks! Is F&W really causing this?

You could cite events, Veterans Day. I would cite the opposite. Where the #%^&@ were the buses? If they were coming every 20 minutes or so, you wouldn't have this problem. Even the dispatcher on site realized they needed more buses and more timely.

JohnD

Original Poster
Wow looks like a bad for the busses. Hope things improve for you guys.

Well, I'd been to the parks mutiple times and, frankly, I'm dealing with allergies something fierce so it calls for sleeping a little longer and leaving a little later. Still no excuse. I missed my 9am FP+ for Soarin. Good thing I rode it Wwdnesday.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
The MK wasn't overly crowded today, nor was DHS this evening. But bus service was horrible, and I saw charter buses being used as Disney transports all over the place. Maintenance is the only explanation.

One time when a lot of buses were being maintained, they commandeered our minivan and next thing you know I'm driving people from Coronado Springs to Blizzard Beach to EPCOT and back all day. Everyone ignored all my polite exhortations to put towels down on the seats so they didn't get wet. What a mess!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
One time when a lot of buses were being maintained, they commandeered our minivan and next thing you know I'm driving people from Coronado Springs to Blizzard Beach to EPCOT and back all day. Everyone ignored all my polite exhortations to put towels down on the seats so they didn't get wet. What a mess!
How did you handle the ecvs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom