BLACKFISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

919Florida

Love, love, love that reaction! :joyfull::D:rolleyes:

What's my source? David Kirby.

I'm actually having fun at WDWMagic.com today...... This is new for me....

What is there to love? You love the fact that your friend David Kirby is profiting off of a book about a human being who died? And now wants to make a movie about it? What’s not sick about that? Let poor Dawn alone. She would have never wanted this. Poor Dawn's family will never get peace because of your friends like Dawn and Gabriella using her like this. It’s strange you are getting such a thrill out of all this

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
What is their to love? You love the fact that your friend David Kirby is profiting off of a book about a human being who died? And now wants to make a movie about it? Whats not sick about that? Let poor Dawn alone. She would have never wanted this. Poor Dawn's family will never get peace because of your friends like Dawn and Gabriella using her like this. Its strange you are getting such a thrill out of all this
Well, when the author profits, so do others....

JPatton

Original Poster
What is their to love? You love the fact that your friend David Kirby is profiting off of a book about a human being who died? And now wants to make a movie about it? Whats not sick about that? Let poor Dawn alone. She would have never wanted this. Poor Dawn's family will never get peace because of your friends like Dawn and Gabriella using her like this. Its strange you are getting such a thrill out of all this

Aw....don't rain on my parade, 919Florida. I'm having a happy day today. And....as you say.....I "earned" it! :cool:

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
There might have been other days during this holiday period when they could have hit capacity but did not because of the public's changing attitude toward having orcas in captivity for entertainment purposes.

Actually you are wrong. SeaWorld with capacity plays like EPCOT; they can shovel people in click after click and do not really hit capacity. They have not hit capacity in ages as a result. The fact they did this year clearly shows a large support in favor of SeaWorld and that BlackFish has actually helped SeaWorld. I have even personally spent more time in SeaWorld this year as a result. So thank you sir! Thank you for helping assist in the additional business!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Actually you are wrong. SeaWorld with capacity plays like EPCOT; they can shovel people in click after click and do not really hit capacity. They have not hit capacity in ages as a result. The fact they did this year clearly shows a large support in favor of SeaWorld and that BlackFish has actually helped SeaWorld. I have even personally spent more time in SeaWorld this year as a result. So thank you sir! Thank you for helping assist in the additional business!
Without getting paid for it. Quite the altruist there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom