Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

CJLove79

Hey guys, I have a sniper set for dates in October for BOG Breakfast. I was told by the webmaster that although breakfast is available, they haven't "released" the times just yet thus you can't make a ressies yet. I played around with a lot of dates and no times were available. I suggest everybody set snipers ASAP to get an alert as soon as they're available. :)

HolleBolleGijs

Hey guys, I have a sniper set for dates in October for BOG Breakfast. I was told by the webmaster that although breakfast is available, they haven't "released" the times just yet thus you can't make a ressies yet. I played around with a lot of dates and no times were available. I suggest everybody set snipers ASAP to get an alert as soon as they're available. :)

Good to know, thanks! I'm too cheap to spend $10 on that, so I'll just be compulsively checking :)

Jahona

I wonder if they updated their menu to reflect changes that was supposed to take place. I had a wonderful chat with a manager on the fraud that was being committed. Myself and two others in my party back in July ordered the Assorted Cured Meats and Cheeses entree for breakfast. The menu described it as coming with fruit. No one received any and when I inquired with our waiter I was told that fruit wasn't included. I went up front and pulled out a menu and showed him he was wrong. The Chef apparently was adamant that the entree was not supposed to come with fruit and got into an argument. I had the manager on duty come over and told him the situation. He apologized and then went to talk with the Chef. Eventually we got our fruit but I wasn't exactly thrilled with the experience.

Jon81uk

I wonder if they updated their menu to reflect changes that was supposed to take place. I had a wonderful chat with a manager on the fraud that was being committed. Myself and two others in my party back in July ordered the Assorted Cured Meats and Cheeses entree for breakfast. The menu described it as coming with fruit. No one received any and when I inquired with our waiter I was told that fruit wasn't included. I went up front and pulled out a menu and showed him he was wrong. The Chef apparently was adamant that the entree was not supposed to come with fruit and got into an argument. I had the manager on duty come over and told him the situation. He apologized and then went to talk with the Chef. Eventually we got our fruit but I wasn't exactly thrilled with the experience.

Notice the six quarters of strawberry in this picture http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...e-our-guest-restaurant/23675.htm#&gid=1&pid=6 there's the fruit.
I agree though that if it is mentioned on the menu I expect more than a small amount of strawberry, what you get is really a garnish.

I though the $19.99 price looked OK for drinks, entree and pastries. But $21.99 feels expensive when Crystal palace is $3-8 more and that is unlimited, although not as upscale style food.

Jahona

Notice the six quarters of strawberry in this picture http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...e-our-guest-restaurant/23675.htm#&gid=1&pid=6 there's the fruit.
I agree though that if it is mentioned on the menu I expect more than a small amount of strawberry, what you get is really a garnish.

I though the $19.99 price looked OK for drinks, entree and pastries. But $21.99 feels expensive when Crystal palace is $3-8 more and that is unlimited, although not as upscale style food.

We didn't even get strawberries.

DRD

BoG breakfast has been opened for the week of October 12-16. Have been trying (unsuccessfully) for nearly a week since the BoG breakfast expansion was announced to get one that week...but snagged one this afternoon for 10/16!

OSUgirl77

I don't think they are waiting until the 5th, I just booked BoG for 9:15am on 12/13. I tried earlier today, but there were no times available.

Edit: Changed it to 8AM, there are actually several times available!

HolleBolleGijs

BoG breakfast has been opened for the week of October 12-16. Have been trying (unsuccessfully) for nearly a week since the BoG breakfast expansion was announced to get one that week...but snagged one this afternoon for 10/16!

Thanks so much for the heads up!! They must have just opened up today - I've been checking ever since Friday when the dates were "extended" on the web site. I got one for the week before you, bright and early at 8AM!

HolleBolleGijs

Also the article says pre-ordering won't be available, but when I look at "My Reservations," it says I'll be able to pre-order. So I don't know what's going on with this...

DRD

Thanks so much for the heads up!! They must have just opened up today - I've been checking ever since Friday when the dates were "extended" on the web site. I got one for the week before you, bright and early at 8AM!
Awesome. Glad I could help. I called a CM in dining reservations about it last week and she suggested to just keep trying...they are slow to add dates to the system and are spending "more time worrying about Epcot Food and Wine than Be Our Guest right now." So I set up a "sniper" notification and got around 1:00 CT.

HolleBolleGijs

Awesome. Glad I could help. I called a CM in dining reservations about it last week and she suggested to just keep trying...they are slow to add dates to the system and are spending "more time worrying about Epcot Food and Wine than Be Our Guest right now." So I set up a "sniper" notification and got around 1:00 CT.

I've heard there have been issues with F&W premium packages. I'm not surprised they're focused on the $200pp problem than the $20pp problem... ;)

I just wasn't prepared because WDWMagic's article said that breakfast ADRs wouldn't open up until 8/6 for the extended dates. I'm glad I was paying attention here, because after reading that I had pretty much stopped checking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom