Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

dkp

We booked for January. I'm not overly impressed with the vegetarian option - the vegetable quiche served at lunch. There's the option of eating the fried cronut for breakfast instead, or the quinoa salad and soups at lunch. I'm still disappointed, if not surprised, that BOG's menu simply replicates the quiche. I'd like to expect more.

Wildflower

Despite what the CM at the front desk may tell you about buses starting to run 1 hour before park open, they actually start running about 6:30 in the AM. To cover 7AM ressies at places like Chef Mickeys as well as the tours that start that early. They may not be as frequent as during normal hours, but they are running. And to the doubting Thomases, yes I have personally seen buses for all 4 parks out and about at that time while on early morning runs.
What about monorails please? (we've surprisingly never done a park breakfast but have an 8:20 resi in November, but says they only operate an hour prior) thank you!!

COProgressFan

Just to throw in my experience, I was unable to get any reservations for mid-October when I checked yesterday, but as of this morning there were several breakfast openings for our dates, and we were able to get one. So it definitely looks like these reservations have been coming online earlier than expected.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
What about monorails please? (we've surprisingly never done a park breakfast but have an 8:20 resi in November, but says they only operate an hour prior) thank you!!
The monorails are usually running 1.5 hours prior to park opening. If not, the boat will be in operation from GF and Poly, and you can walk from Contemporary. Also, if the monorail is down for extended time or will open after MK has opened, bus service from the monorail resorts is available.

COProgressFan

I wonder if they updated their menu to reflect changes that was supposed to take place. I had a wonderful chat with a manager on the fraud that was being committed. Myself and two others in my party back in July ordered the Assorted Cured Meats and Cheeses entree for breakfast. The menu described it as coming with fruit. No one received any and when I inquired with our waiter I was told that fruit wasn't included. I went up front and pulled out a menu and showed him he was wrong. The Chef apparently was adamant that the entree was not supposed to come with fruit and got into an argument. I had the manager on duty come over and told him the situation. He apologized and then went to talk with the Chef. Eventually we got our fruit but I wasn't exactly thrilled with the experience.

Notice the six quarters of strawberry in this picture http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...e-our-guest-restaurant/23675.htm#&gid=1&pid=6 there's the fruit.
I agree though that if it is mentioned on the menu I expect more than a small amount of strawberry, what you get is really a garnish.

I though the $19.99 price looked OK for drinks, entree and pastries. But $21.99 feels expensive when Crystal palace is $3-8 more and that is unlimited, although not as upscale style food.

Anyone know if this is still an issue? Wondering what the fruit situation is for anyone who's been recently.

I would also be annoyed if the menu indicated "served with fresh fruit" and I received a sliver of strawberry or no fruit at all. Especially considering the price, and knowing that fruit is something the kids will definitely eat.

Jon81uk

I would also be annoyed if the menu indicated "served with fresh fruit" and I received a sliver of strawberry or no fruit at all. Especially considering the price, and knowing that fruit is something the kids will definitely eat.

I don't think many kids will eat the meat & cheese platter anyway, its a very adult entree. The adult sandwich breakfasts do come with a proper bowl of fruit in pictures I've seen. http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...e-our-guest-restaurant/23674.htm#&gid=1&pid=5

I've no idea what kids meals come with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom