Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
It doesn't seem reservations are open yet, but the menu is available on the MDE app. And it looks good to me! It'll be from 8-10 am daily. Edit: you can also find the menu on the disney food blog if you don't have the app. They claim reservations open tomorrow.

Last edited:

Jon81uk

Given the $19.99 price, I am expecting this to be a prix fix menu. So everyone gets some pastries etc then there is a choice of entrees.

dreamfinder

Given the $19.99 price, I am expecting this to be a prix fix menu. So everyone gets some pastries etc then there is a choice of entrees.

I bet that $19.99 and $11.99 were just place holders, one of the reasons why it's not showing up right now. Someone made part of the menu go live early. $19.99 for a CS breakfast is a bit high. For what, 4 bucks more I can do a character buffet at Crystal Palace? Especially where the linked menu showed "Fried Doughnut" as an option. For $19.99 it should be a "Dozen Fried Doughnuts" even at WDW markups.

JohnD

I bet that $19.99 and $11.99 were just place holders, one of the reasons why it's not showing up right now. Someone made part of the menu go live early. $19.99 for a CS breakfast is a bit high. For what, 4 bucks more I can do a character buffet at Crystal Palace? Especially where the linked menu showed "Fried Doughnut" as an option. For $19.99 it should be a "Dozen Fried Doughnuts" even at WDW markups.

I think you're right. Every entree at $19.99 and every kid's entree at $11.99 definitely looks wrong.

Weather_Lady

This is great news -- hopefully by increasing daily "capacity" for BOG with 3 meals instead of 2, reservations for lunch and dinner will become a little less dear. Even if the prices end up being unreasonably high, that's par for the course with Disney dining...

JohnD

This is great news -- hopefully by increasing daily "capacity" for BOG with 3 meals instead of 2, reservations for lunch and dinner will become a little less dear. Even if the prices end up being unreasonably high, that's par for the course with Disney dining...

Yeah. They're quick service, though. But hopefully it will lighten the demand on dinner. If someone books breakfast or lunch guests might consider that their meal at BOG for the day.

Jon81uk

Re-reading the Disney Food Blog post, they also expect it to be a Prix Fixe menu with multiple courses & drinks included.

Weather_Lady

Yeah. They're quick service, though. But hopefully it will lighten the demand on dinner. If someone books breakfast or lunch guests might consider that their meal at BOG for the day.

Yes. I guess I was proceeding on the assumption that a lot of guests (myself included) care more about getting inside the place to enjoy the ambiance, than about which meal they eat there. :)

JohnD

Yes. I guess I was proceeding on the assumption that a lot of guests (myself included) care more about getting inside the place to enjoy the ambiance, than about which meal they eat there. :)

I think we're saying the same thing. If someone books an QS ADR for breakfast or lunch, thereby getting inside to see the place, hopefully that will lead to less demand on dinner and more availability for those who actually want dinner ADRs.

Weather_Lady

I think we're saying the same thing. If someone books an QS ADR for breakfast or lunch, thereby getting inside to see the place, hopefully that will lead to less demand on dinner and more availability for those who actually want dinner ADRs.

Yes.

Jon81uk

I wonder... are there any other restaurants in WDW parks where there is as much detail and special effects in the dining area? I can't think of any, but I would love some insight if there are some.

Cinderella's Royal Table, at certain times you are encouraged to close your eyes and make a wish, when you open your eyes the lights are dimmed and the ceiling is sparking with pixie dust.

Jon81uk

Cool! I never really wanted to eat there, thinking it was just a meal for little girls dressed up as princesses. I might just have to try it :)

We ate as a group of three adult meals and had a great meal, food was very good, the Princesses were very nice (although Belle was a bit bitchy) and we all got a plastic sword to take home! (therefore there was two of us, at age 29 sword fighting for the rest of the evening :) )

lebeau

I've already had lunch and dinner there. It's very cool, but I don't have a burning desire to go back any time soon. Definitely not for breakfast at these prices! Morning at the MK is about taking advantage of short lines. If I need a bite, I'll stop by Gaston's Tavern.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I've already had lunch and dinner there. It's very cool, but I don't have a burning desire to go back any time soon. Definitely not for breakfast at these prices! Morning at the MK is about taking advantage of short lines. If I need a bite, I'll stop by Gaston's Tavern.
The only benefit I can find comes from the 8 am slots that allow you to get in before the park opens. You can get fantastic pics in an empty park and, in this case, would easily finish up as the park is opening, giving you a jump on the rides before everyone else. For a similar reason, we like to do Crystal Palace breakfast once a trip. We aren't huge on photos, but getting picture of all of us in the park each vacation without some oaf photobombing is really nice. I might still prefer CP as it is only $5 more though and my kids love Pooh (and I love the fried dough they call French toast at the kiddie counter).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom