Premium Member
upload_2017-2-24_19-18-4.png

upload_2017-2-24_19-19-48.png

upload_2017-2-24_19-20-51.png

upload_2017-2-24_19-22-37.png

upload_2017-2-24_19-24-14.png

upload_2017-2-24_19-25-7.png

TyTrap

for characters like Kam Demarco, are these just imagineers portraying them or do they actually have casting calls for things like this?

WildcatDen

One thing Serpico did not answer was my question on dates? For a while we had many insiders say the opening for Pandora could slide to late Summer or even Fall. Serpico stuck with the late Spring (thinking it may be a phased opening) and now it looks like the whole area will open late April. I wonder why there was such a discrepancy between insider info? FWIW, I am still hearing AK will get something else in time for the 50th.

twebber55

One thing Serpico did not answer was my question on dates? For a while we had many insiders say the opening for Pandora could slide to late Summer or even Fall. Serpico stuck with the late Spring (thinking it may be a phased opening) and now it looks like the whole area will open late April. I wonder why there was such a discrepancy between insider info? FWIW, I am still hearing AK will get something else in time for the 50th.
this may be a dumb question but who is serpico and what board is he on?

WildcatDen

I always kinda of picture Serpico and the Velveteen Rabbit as one and the same? Or was that the Velveeta Rabbit?

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Its been announced by Disney with the opening date of Pandora, if you want next thursday ABC will be airing a tour of the land and rides. Beyond that soft openings aren't announced, but usually happen a week or two or three, before the land officially opens. Even with soft openings, they aren't every day or all day or even announced. Something else besides Pandora... hmm?

Mawg

Layer upon layer of detail. Flawless screen integration. Now imagine the AA shaman there! :geek:
it looks beautiful, and I would want to ride it. But I wonder if there will be an enjoyable story line with it. If it is just here is 4 minutes of Pandora at night on a boat, it seems like it would get a little boring and no need to re-ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom