Any News on a Replacement for Wonders of Life?

Which of the following changes should be made first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EPCOT Explorer

Denmark was also to have had a water ride (as well as Germanys) - v2 of Africa was to have had a rapids ride.

WOL as it is still stay as it is for a while. BW is now dormant, other backstage areas are test areas, and last I checked CC was mostly intact but inoperable. TDO and WDI had 3 options for the pavilion. As of now this is the 4th option.

:lol::lol: 3 Options...And of course TDO/WDI takes a forth one which lets the Pav just sit there.:rolleyes:

What were the other 3?

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Yeah...Horizons 2.0

:ROFLOL:

I really miss Horizons... I was really ticked off when they closed it to build Mission Space (which I never thought was that great). I doubt they will build a new version of it, but we can always dream and watch YouTube videos of the original right?

I thought of one that will probably happen in the not too distant future. The Circle of Life movie in The Land should be replaced by Wall-E. It's a perfect fit and would work well in Future World.

Jasonflz

I really miss Horizons... I was really ticked off when they closed it to build Mission Space (which I never thought was that great). I doubt they will build a new version of it, but we can always dream and watch YouTube videos of the original right?

I thought of one that will probably happen in the not too distant future. The Circle of Life movie in The Land should be replaced by Wall-E. It's a perfect fit and would work well in Future World.

Circle of Life is possibly going to be replaced with the new DinseyNature Earth. It probably will be filmed specially for Epcot.

EPCOT Explorer

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
I really think WDW will remain as in and at most refurb the rides as they are now with no major changes until the park starts to lose attendance. If any new rides come along I believe they will be at DHS in PP or AK and will not be major attractions.

Jasonflz

I really think WDW will remain as in and at most refurb the rides as they are now with no major changes until the park starts to lose attendance. If any new rides come along I believe they will be at DHS in PP or AK and will not be major attractions.

There are still a few big projects on hold. ;)

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
I have a very good feeling that once Universal's Harry Potter world opens up, Disney will put some of these mega attraction plans into action...

SirGoofy

I have a very good feeling that once Universal's Harry Potter world opens up, Disney will put some of these mega attraction plans into action...

See the problem I have is they shouldn't play this wait and see game. HP will blow people's minds. I'm sure of that. Disney needs to at least announce some kind of counter soon, because a half-baked refurb of SM isn't going to cut it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom