American Idol!

imagineer boy

Tramp said:
By the way, Katharine has been contacted by Steven Spielberg so hang on to your shorts, we haven't seen the last of that pretty gal. :sohappy:

I heard that too! I can't imagine what it could be for though... All I know Spielberg is working some kind of Abraham Lincoln movie, and Indy 4. Maybe Harrison Ford's next babe?:lookaroun

MAF

I heard Taylor's single on the radio today and let me tell you, it is cheesy as hell. His voice doesn't sound too hot either.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
TurnipHead said:
I heard Taylor's single on the radio today and let me tell you, it is cheesy as hell. His voice doesn't sound too hot either.

see what I mean... I mentioned numerous times that he is entertaining WATCHING him but not just listening to his voice..:p

DonaldDoleWhip

ksccar said:
see what I mean... I mentioned numerous times that he is entertaining WATCHING him but not just listening to his voice..:p
Exactly why I supported Katherine so much. I would buy all THREE of Katherine's songs from the season finale (including My Destiny, which I really liked) before I buy one of Taylor's.

Best of luck to both of them. I'm hoping Katherine becomes the most successful runner-up yet.

SpongeScott

Confession time...

I saw Katherine on Larry King Live last night that was hosted by Ryan Secrest. Taylor, Katharine, and Randy Jackson were on the show and Katharine actually looked stunning--better than she EVER looked on the show. I couldn't believe it was her. I don't know what she did different, but she looked really good.

Thank God she didn't ruin the moment by singing.

Computer Magic

SpongeScott said:
I saw Katherine on Larry King Live last night that was hosted by Ryan Secrest. Taylor, Katharine, and Randy Jackson were on the show and Katharine actually looked stunning--better than she EVER looked on the show. I couldn't believe it was her. I don't know what she did different, but she looked really good.

I watched about 10 minutes of the show. I couldn't stand listening to them talk and try to butter up this years contestants.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
TurnipHead said:
Actually, I have to disagree. I have heard Taylor's single as well, and while it is cheesy (what AI single isn't?) his voice doesn't sound too bad. It sounds like Taylor...which is what made a lot of us fall in love with him as well.

hcswingfield

If only Katherine's fans were as gracious in defeat as she has been.

There is no need to be so negative about Taylor. He obviously has fans. So does Katherine. I hope they both have the careers they are dreaming of. They both have talent, and are enjoyable to listen to.And they are both incredibly gracious and charming.

Uponastar

SpongeScott said:

I saw only the second half of the show, and I agree Katherine looked stunning. I only saw her answer a few brief questions directed to her and, I don't know, there's just something missing. Her smiles don't reach her eyes.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Has anyone been to a performance of the Tour yet? I'm going on Sunday to see the one in Atlantic City.

Soooo excited!!

Yay Freddy! :sohappy:
That is exciting news, indeed!
I want details on Monday!!!!

Will Katherine me back with the tour by then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom