American Idol!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Yeah! I get to start the American Idol thread! Ok...just as a reminder...American Idol starts it's 5th season tonight at 8:00 est/7:00 cen. That is all. :)

e4ymod

I only like the beginning of American Idol where all the idiots that think they can sing audition. After that, it sucks.

dandaman

^^Don't they say that every year? :lol:

I guess every year it'd even truer, though... let's make predicitions on who will be this season's William Hung. :rolleyes:

(Judging bu the preview footage, I'd say it's the guys who look like a scene out of the Middle Ages, complete in fake armor. :eek: )

dandaman

^^Completely agreed.

"Well, sure, they can sing good... but can they make us laugh at them unintentionally?" :lookaroun

TheOneVader

e4ymod said:
I only like the beginning of American Idol where all the idiots that think they can sing audition. After that, it sucks.

Amen. Do these people actually think they can sing? Honestly, I know I can't sing so I don't. It's not that hard to realize you suck at singing.

Connor002

As much as I like watching other people fail... I don't like American Idol...
I don't really like any reality tv though...

nicholas

On the website, there is a vid of a bunch of contestants saying "I'm _____, and I'm the next American Idol!" One of them is named Levi Foster. I hope we get to see more of him! :slurp:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Connor002 said:
I don't really like any reality tv though...

That may have something to do with the lack of reality in "reality" tv :zipit: :brick: :zipit:

Nemo14

I'm so excited it's Idol season again! DH bowls on Tuesday nights, so DS and I traditionally watch Idol (and Amazing Race) as our mother-son bonding time! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom