"I want to sing and dance,
I want to sing and dance.
I want to be a pirate
in the Pirates of Penzance."

:lookaroun

This thread keeps on getting better and better

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
I didn't know Raven Symone had joined the boards! Welcome, I love your show!

Holy crap does she say that? I'm going from the Tina Fey Weekend Update breaks where they say that over and over. I haven't watched the Disney Channel.......ever

imagineer boy

SpongeScott said:
CARRIE WAS HOT tonight.

Whoo hoo yeah. You can say that again!:sohappy:

Good for Taylor though. As much as I liked McPhee, Taylor was the one who deserved to win tonite. So congradulations to Taylor.

BTW, those golden Idol awards were hilarious! I especially liked the one with Brenna.:lol: :lol: :lol:

CaptainMichael

Hmm...I'm not sure what I could say without being accused of being bitter. Sooo, I'm not gonna worry about it!

I'm disappointed in American Idol for being so biased towards a contestant because of gender, I'm disappointed in America for making the King of Wedding Singers this year's American Idol, and I'm disappointed in the ridiculous attacks made against Katharine all season.

Congratulations Katharine for being the best singer this season and being beautiful both inside and out!

Go ahead, call me bitter because I am. Don't call dxwwf3 bitter because I haven't seen a single post that suggests that. If everyone can have a go at Katharine, I can do the same for His Majesty, Taylor Hicks, King of Ghastly Karaokeland! America has got it right 2 times out of 5.

Is it January yet?

Choo!!! Choo!!! McPheever!!!!!!!

fireKM.gif

Katharine's single will be available on June 13th!

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:
Don't call dxwwf3 bitter because I haven't seen a single post that suggests that.

Thank you. I'm really not. I just got too riled up there earlier and apologized for it :wave:

MAF

I think we may have started something with this bitter traing thing....Choo Choo, all aboard the bitter train! :lol:

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
I think we may have started something with this bitter traing thing....Choo Choo, all aboard the bitter train! :lol:

No YOU started it, I ran it into the ground :lol:

:animwink:

MAF

Hey don't think that I ain't ridin' the bitter train either, I hopped onboard last week when Elliott was voted out.

GenerationX

Let's examine who should have won each season, and what we can be most bitter about:

1. Kelly. Kelly rules. Bitterness level: none.

2. Clay. Great voice. His "Bridge Over Troubled Water" is very possibly the best single performance the show has ever had. Ruben was good, just not better. Bitterness level: Medium, due to the season-long pimping from the judges.

3. LaToya. America really blew it this season. Jasmine Trias (blech), Diana DeGarmo (ick), and Fantasia (yuck) all finish ahead of the most polished performer with the best voice. Bitterness level: High. Judges pimping of the ultimate winner level: Sky High.

4. Carrie. Carrie and Bo both perform well. No blatant producer favorite. Bitterness level: none.

5. Chris. Kat. Taylor is a good enough guy who would've lost in any other season. Bitterness level: Medium, due to obvious desire on producer's part for a male winner.

ALL ABOARD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom