2014 Itineraries Guesses

AmongMadPeople

I haven't paid close enough attention to previous releases, so I'm wondering - do they always release itineraries first and announce a date for bookings to open a few days later (with higher level CC open first)? Like if itineraries are announced Friday, they would also announce booking starts on X day. I'm just hoping I have some advance warning to prepare for opening day.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Here’s a good question… Southern Caribbean out of San Juan or a two week special cruise on the Fantasy?

I'm guessing 10 day cruises out of Miami on the Wonder or Magic.

I haven't paid close enough attention to previous releases, so I'm wondering - do they always release itineraries first and announce a date for bookings to open a few days later (with higher level CC open first)? Like if itineraries are announced Friday, they would also announce booking starts on X day. I'm just hoping I have some advance warning to prepare for opening day.

Actually announcing on a Friday would be a little unusual, but there are some signs that point to that day. For me anyway.

If there are new itineraries, they are supposed to give higher CC level people a few days booking advantage. If they are the same, they'll release to everyone the same day.

AmongMadPeople

Actually announcing on a Friday would be a little unusual, but there are some signs that point to that day. For me anyway.

If there are new itineraries, they are supposed to give higher CC level people a few days booking advantage. If they are the same, they'll release to everyone the same day.

Thanks. I had forgot the booking advantage for the higher CC guests was for new itineraries.

I'm looking forward to this wait being over!

DISNEY FANTASY

Well tomorrow has now come and gone, you USA folks have a holiday to enjoy, so it will be after that, they have now finished all of their training So we will see 'something' maybe not everything, ie more likely to be new ships and maybe start of 2014

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yes, my gut was wrong again. I was sure it would be the week of the 17th, and then I was sure it was today. DCL is really throwing me! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom