PHOTOS - New interactive Haunted Mansion queue opens for guest previews today

MKCP 1985

intriguing!

Looking forward to taking a little time to check these out next trip down. Best experienced after dark? :lookaroun

zweltar

That looks really cool! I'm hoping that none of the interactive aspects are broken when I get down there next time (whenever that might be). I would just be afraid of things like the organ and instruments breaking and being left in perpetual "b mode."

RandySavage

Thanks, wdwmagic, for the photo tour and bravo to WDI/Disney. These kinds of detailed "inbetweens" are what make the parks compelling...

Jerm

The one to Marc is one of the old stones, but the "old" stones pic on the hill side had some new ones also! I can't wait to see close up pics of all the stones!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The one to Marc is one of the old stones, but the "old" stones pic on the hill side had some new ones also! I can't wait to see close up pics of all the stones!

Yep there are more to see that are currently covered.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks, wdwmagic, for the photo tour and bravo to WDI/Disney. These kinds of detailed "inbetweens" are what make the parks compelling... three cheers for adding something like this (rather than removing).

You're welcome! Yep and great job WDI!

iheartdisney91

it looks so cool, i hope that once inside the que it will seem more grave yard-y
but it looks fantastic!.....Leota?....maybe shes still in her normal spot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom