MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

SirGoofy

MMM!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Finally, some good fireworks for an extended period of time!

Hopefully Spectro gets some upgrades while it's gone.:D

dxwwf3

WHAT?!?!?!

This came out of nowhere. I'm usually not too big on the specialty fireworks shows, but I've heard a lot of good things about the show from The Pirate and Princess Parties and after seeing Remember Dreams Come True, I have no desire to see Wishes again.

But the bombshell has to be the MSEP. Can't wait!

SirGoofy

This came out of nowhere. I'm usually not too big on the specialty fireworks shows, but I've heard a lot of good things about the show from The Pirate and Princess Parties and after seeing Remember Dreams Come True, I have no desire to see Wishes again.

Magic, Music, and Mayhem is by far the best fireworks show I've ever seen live. It's a can't miss. I would seriously tell anyone who can go see it this summer to do it.

As for MSEP, I'm not a fan of the music, but I am excited to see some new-old floats going around the MK parade route.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's awesome news for the firework shows. Having had cuts to Wishes over the last few months, we now get a perimeter show EVERY night during the summer!

sponono88

The Electrical Parade was updated last year at DCA, with a new Tinkerbell float, new pixie dust lighting effect, revamped soundtrack, and some other new effects here and there (like the new caterpillar in the Alice section). This was part of the Summer Nightastic event at the Disneyland Resort. I'm guessing this is the same version that will be heading to Florida!

[youtube]hXEWox38Y1E[/youtube]

SeaCastle

I'm most excited about MSEP returning. It was the first parade I ever saw in Walt Disney World, and as such holds much sentimental value to me. Hopefully we get the original version and not DreamLights.

mousefan1972

This is great news. I love the MSEP and Magic, Music and Mayhem. I really hope that 1. this is true, and 2. that both will be running in late July when we visit. :sohappy:

plaz10

I can't wait for MSEP! Maybe just MAYBE if I just rub this lamp and wish...we can get the new Dragon for Fantasmic! that DL got!
:(i know that will never happen...:cry:

but hey, i can dream...can't i?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
YES!! So excited. And I love Wishes, but the Princess and Pirate fireworks were amazing! :)

Hey Mightyduck!! Great to see you!

I'm with you, VERY happy to see an MK show with perimeter fireworks EVERY night for the summer!

tiaragirl

Ughhhh, hating that I'm going to miss MMM for it's run, likely.

That firework show was unbelieveable, I love it so much. Worth the P&P ticket price just for the show, IMO.

Hopefully I get to see it again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom