MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

EPCOT Explorer

I wonder if they'll be branding this into a promotion, like Disneyland got with Nightastic. Certainly seems as though. :D:sohappy:

...And what the heck is going on with RoE?!? :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Is there any possibility it could be the 25th Anniversary tag?

Good God. Did they suddenly decide to right every wrong?! :lol:

Either way, this is a HUGE turn around for TDO/WDW and is a very good example of TRUE Disney Quality. :)

/Excited out of his mind like a typical Fanboy.

brkgnews

YES, TDO.

:D

This is how you do things.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

So excited to hear of an old classic returning, a fantastic new show, and plussing a current favorite.

SO Excited to see this in June.

What do they want to do for ROE!???
Oh, sorry Evan... didn't you hear? The new events are for D23 members only. :lookaroun
:lookaroun

I KEEEEED. :D

w00ty mc w00t w00t. This is fantastic news.

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, sorry Evan... didn't you hear? The new events are for D23 members only. :lookaroun

I KEEEEED. :D

w00ty mc w00t w00t. This is fantastic news.
:mad:

See, that might just have worth to it. :lol:

I'm am SO excited too!

Aren't you happy you got to a computer?:lol:
THRILLED. :lol:

Could not concentrate for the life of me in class, but new RoE, MMM and MSEP will do that to you!:ROFLOL:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
funny...i thought I just read in another thread that '74 said he was almost certain that MSEP would not be back!

Steve, are you sure your source is reliable????

:rolleyes:

As anyone who has follwed the site knows, I don't post anything on the main site unless it's practically a done deal. :) I don't do random rumors ;)

Brian Noble

I've already got a trip for Julyyyy! I've already got a trip for Julyyy!

We saw MMM, and it was INCREDIBLE. It was easily the highlight of Pirate & Princess, by a longshot. And, I *still* remember the lights going dark, almost 30 years ago now, when I first saw MSEP. I'm geeked that my kids will get to see it now.

mousefan1972

As anyone who has follwed the site knows, I don't post anything on the main site unless it's practically a done deal. :) I don't do random rumors ;)

And this is why wdwmagic.com rocks.
worship.gif

I've already got a trip for Julyyyy! I've already got a trip for Julyyy!

We saw MMM, and it was INCREDIBLE. It was easily the highlight of Pirate & Princess, by a longshot. And, I *still* remember the lights going dark, almost 30 years ago now, when I first saw MSEP. I'm geeked that my kids will get to see it now.

:eek: I had the same thought... I have a very vivid memory of watching the MSEP as a kid, and to think I will get to watch it with my own kids this summer is very, very cool.

MissM

Summer only? Does that mean those of us on Seasonal AP blackouts won't get to see the M&M fireworks? :cry: I never went to a Pirate and Princess Party so I never saw it but I've heard good things.

Any idea when exactly "summer" means?

devoy1701

I breathe a sigh of relief now. :) Thanks Steve!

I'm very excited to see MSEP back at WDW...it was one of the main reasons we went over to DL this past December. Good thing it wasn't the only reason though! I could have waited 6 months and saved a couple thousand bucks!

EPCOT Explorer

You'll find out tomorrow! Stop being so impatient!:p:lol:
I thought the event for "What's Next" was tonight?

Summer only? Does that mean those of us on Seasonal AP blackouts won't get to see the M&M fireworks? :cry: I never went to a Pirate and Princess Party so I never saw it but I've heard good things.

Any idea when exactly "summer" means?

Buy a one day pass! :lol: Or Volunteer.

Summer Nightasitc for DL started on June 10th. Ended Aug 24th.

WDW Vacationer

Tonight-Wide World of Sports-What's New,What's Next.

Tomorrow-EPCOT-An event celebrating volunteers. Will feature celebrities,Muppets and volunteers.

Wanted to clear that up.

_Scar

YES!

I will finally be able to see MMM in person.

I hope WDW has its own "Nightastic"... just without the plague on the level of no dragon. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom