MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

jt04

I'm hearing that the Electrical Parade will run at least through the end of 2010.. Anyone hearing differently?

I can't believe they would bring it all the way to the east coast and not make it part of WDW's 40th anniversary year. I think it's likely it will be at WDW until the FLE opens in 2012. But that is just a hunch on my part.

CaptainMichael

Wow, that sucks :eek:

They're really taking advantage of this hype. :/

Nah, I'll et to ride it once everyday while I'm there, and I'll most likely wait in the full queue at least once to soak the whole thing in.

I can't wait!:D

I'd wait in the full queue first and use the Express Pass for a second go on it. The queue will be an attraction itself.

HOGWARTS ZOMG!

I have no problem with them only allowing one Express Pass per day. The lines will be long enough.

EPCOT Explorer

I can't believe they would bring it all the way to the east coast and not make it part of WDW's 40th anniversary year. I think it's likely it will be at WDW until the FLE opens in 2012. But that is just a hunch on my part.
Makes it more exclusive. I'm fine with it glowing away again.

....And us getting a bright new Spectromagic for October 1st 2011.

DisneyParksFan1

Well, there have been rumors from pretty credible people that the stay will be extended due to "guest demand" until 2011... Ahem... Seems just about right for that big Four-O.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom