MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Wow. What a surprise. Maybe somebody finally gets it.

Agree with others on MMM, and as many times as they bring MSEP back, I'll love it each time.

sponono88

so it looks like this summer event only applies to MK and Epcot? Some announcements for DHS or AK would be nice, maybe we'll find out more in the next few days

Yensid40

I don't want to bring up a DL issue but... didn't they try to do something like this last summer and had a few set backs?? :lookaroun

SirGoofy

so it looks like this summer event only applies to MK and Epcot? Some announcements for DHS or AK would be nice, maybe we'll find out more in the next few days

I'd love to hear about some Fantasmic! enhancements, but I seriously doubt it.

I don't want to bring up a DL issue but... didn't they try to do something like this last summer and had a few set backs?? :lookaroun

Only on the new dragon for Fantasmic! Something I doubt WDW would get.

Mr.EPCOT

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, THE MAGIC KINGDOM will once again proudly present the spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination! In thousands of sparkling lights and electrosynthamagnetic musical sound, THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!

It is so exciting I forget how to talk!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

sponono88

For Summer Nightastic? No, the only setback was the Fantasmic dragon which was delayed a few months. Everything else worked just fine (MSEP enhancements, Pixie Hollow show, Magical fireworks, Fantasmic eels and croc). Once they fixed the dragon it worked smoothly through the end of the year.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I will be very excited if this all comes to fruition. The Magic, Music, and Mayhem fireworks are the best I have ever seen. It's great to hear that they could be coming back out of retirement for a while.

I'm not a huge fan of MSEP but it will be nice to have something different to look at for the summer. Any upgrade to ROE is good enough for me too. All in all, it seems like things are really looking up for WDW this summer.

cmwade77

The Electrical Parade was updated last year at DCA, with a new Tinkerbell float, new pixie dust lighting effect, revamped soundtrack, and some other new effects here and there (like the new caterpillar in the Alice section). This was part of the Summer Nightastic event at the Disneyland Resort. I'm guessing this is the same version that will be heading to Florida!
All I have to say is that let's hope it's not the same version, I live out here in California and the updates were terrible and I am not one of the purist types.

durangojim

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, THE MAGIC KINGDOM will once again proudly present the spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination! In thousands of sparkling lights and electrosynthamagnetic musical sound, THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!

It is so exciting I forget how to talk!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Any idea of how long this will last? I'd love for my kids to see it when we go at the beginning of October!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WHAT?!?!?!

This came out of nowhere. I'm usually not too big on the specialty fireworks shows, but I've heard a lot of good things about the show from The Pirate and Princess Parties
Put it this way... many members of the MK Fireworks crew regard M3 as the best show they`ve ever put on.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Does anyone know just when these shows will begin? Becuase I have the feeling that my desire to avoid the other people s__________g up my oxygen will result in my missing them altogether.....:lookaroun

devoy1701

funny...i thought I just read in another thread that '74 said he was almost certain that MSEP would not be back!

Steve, are you sure your source is reliable????

:rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

YES, TDO.

:D

This is how you do things.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

So excited to hear of an old classic returning, a fantastic new show, and plussing a current favorite.

SO Excited to see this in June.

What do they want to do for ROE!???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom