The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

For decades I had to matter a factly not go there when on vacation. I learned early on with all my Pups even though they were in good hands I'd start to miss them a lot, so I deliberately force myself not to let my thoughts go there.
It's mostly when I'm laying in bed or wake up and she's not there to cuddle that I really miss her. During the day, I don't think about it.

Songbird76

Hi, I'm back... lots of things going on, the boy's were sick, and so was I. It was a two and one half week virus. It hit all over the body. I'm feeling much better, but far from well. Mine went into a bacterial bronchitis infection. This has happened the last two trips. We are going to try one more. But we may have to be out for Disney. Or we only do things outside of the park. That's okay, for me. I'm feeling my age more and more. Now, I'm more rested, and don't feel horrible. Other things are going on with the family, so it's been double stress. Hubby planned a trip to the mountains, we drive, and spend 4th of July, resting. We will go to the Rocky Mountain Park, and sit in the amphitheater to watch for animals, and the afternoon thunderstorms. We may stay for the campfire program, or maybe not. It may be too much smoke or we can sit in the back. They are lots of fun, usually informative about the park. Sorry, I haven't been on for so long....I spent a lot of time visiting Mary Jane (bathroom). Or being sick to my stomach....then the cough that kept me up all night. I'm glad to be back on, and a big hello to everyone, from me. I see I have a lot of catch up to do. As hubby says....all in good time.
Welcome back! Please take it easy! We don't want you to get sick again trying to do too much too fast.

MouseDreaming

I can understand that.
When I was younger, we never lived anywhere for very long (No Cal was the longest at about 8 years).
We moved from San Antonio, Texas to Huntsville, Alabama when I was 4. We were only there for about 18 months, and then we moved to San Jose, California for those 8-ish years. We've been back in Texas since August of '76.
Don't know about the house we first lived in in San Antone, 'cause I don't remember even the neighborhood or address (will hafta' ask my folks about that). But, I have google earthed the house in Huntsville and the 2 we lived in in San Jose, and they are all still there.
I love google earth (although, not as much as actually flying ;))...!!!!! :happy:

Huntsville, and both San Jose houses, respectively... :)

Ours was the one on the corner just below the google earth balloon...

View attachment 211921

House in the middle...

View attachment 211922

The lower house with the red roof...

View attachment 211923

Sorry :oops:, I just thought it was cool to be able to find most of them.
I remember the name of the street we lived on in Huntsville, but, not the address. I remember the name of the street and address of our first house in San Jose, and I remember the street name, address, zip code, and even phone number (minus the area code, it was 224-0297:D) of the last house we lived at in SJ...!!!!! :hilarious:
My family moved quite a bit while I was growing up, too. Glad I am not the only one who does a virtual Google "fly by" every now and then.

Songbird76

Howdy. I'm exhausted...somehow I need to make dinner...I don't see it happening.
My FIL was supposed to be released from the hospital today, but developed another fever and has to stay put.
That's pretty much the news here. I think I am going to take a bath tonight...work out some of the knots in my muscles. I'd better be losing some weight with all the extra hours I'm getting at work!

MouseDreaming

Hi, I'm back... lots of things going on, the boy's were sick, and so was I. It was a two and one half week virus. It hit all over the body. I'm feeling much better, but far from well. Mine went into a bacterial bronchitis infection. This has happened the last two trips. We are going to try one more. But we may have to be out for Disney. Or we only do things outside of the park. That's okay, for me. I'm feeling my age more and more. Now, I'm more rested, and don't feel horrible. Other things are going on with the family, so it's been double stress. Hubby planned a trip to the mountains, we drive, and spend 4th of July, resting. We will go to the Rocky Mountain Park, and sit in the amphitheater to watch for animals, and the afternoon thunderstorms. We may stay for the campfire program, or maybe not. It may be too much smoke or we can sit in the back. They are lots of fun, usually informative about the park. Sorry, I haven't been on for so long....I spent a lot of time visiting Mary Jane (bathroom). Or being sick to my stomach....then the cough that kept me up all night. I'm glad to be back on, and a big hello to everyone, from me. I see I have a lot of catch up to do. As hubby says....all in good time.
Hi, @betty rose . Sorry to hear about how sick you were, but happy you are feeling better, and back!

MouseDreaming

Howdy. I'm exhausted...somehow I need to make dinner...I don't see it happening.
My FIL was supposed to be released from the hospital today, but developed another fever and has to stay put.
That's pretty much the news here. I think I am going to take a bath tonight...work out some of the knots in my muscles. I'd better be losing some weight with all the extra hours I'm getting at work!
I hope he improves.
A bath for you sounds like a good idea. You have to make sure to have time to take care of you, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom