The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Whelp, last day of vacation tomorrow. I have a late flight, so I can still go to the beach. Sad it's ending, but ready to not be getting sunburned daily and to be back in my own bed. And back with Belle. I always miss her terribly when I'm gone.
I never liked leaving my doggies, either. I tried not to think about them, they were well taken care of...but it's hard to miss your best doggie friend, along with your kitty.

betty rose

Happy to see you back!! :)Ask your doc about supplementing with Vitamin D and C. They help to boost immunity especially during winter months when we don't get out in the sun.
I will ask about D. Vitamin C causes an increase for kidney stones, to those suseptible. Thanks for the welcome "home";)

Wow!! Time flies!! Great idea for tonight!:)

Cesar R M

Hmpf. No life jackets. :cyclops:

DDKx5Q6XoAUhjPT.jpg

Keep thinking about the little tyke today at AoA. Hope keeps getting better.
back when the majority of the population used common sense? :hilarious:

Cesar R M

It's called applying sunscreen every 2 hours with an spf of at least 50:rolleyes:
Reminds me of that hilarious SPF BS that marketers keep saying.
With SPFs as high as 200 when in reality the extra protection was negligible and in some cases, their protection was uneven (aka protected for sunburn, but not for the damaging UV rays that can cause cancer)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Howdy. I'm exhausted...somehow I need to make dinner...I don't see it happening.
My FIL was supposed to be released from the hospital today, but developed another fever and has to stay put.
That's pretty much the news here. I think I am going to take a bath tonight...work out some of the knots in my muscles. I'd better be losing some weight with all the extra hours I'm getting at work!
Take out, hugs, prayers and pixie dust xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom