Team Goelz: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Eight Open Brainstorming

JokersWild

So I'm thinking of theming my trail around Pastoral Symphony. Has anyone already tackled that theme yet (I know that DisneyMan mentioned it way back), or is it fair game?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You mean pool, correct? That works too. I can do some art for you if you'd like.
Yeah, loop like section of the campground for tents and cabins. We were thinking of including Wilderness Explorer Scouts stuff like a camp activities/craft pavilion, a Pardise Falls, and some hiking trails. We could easily put our second pool here as well.

kmbmw777

Yeah, loop like section of the campground for tents and cabins. We were thinking of including Wilderness Explorer Scouts stuff like a camp activities/craft pavilion, a Pardise Falls, and some hiking trails. We could easily put our second pool here as well.
What Pi said.

JokersWild

We need 3 hiking trails. So far we only have two, as far as I know. We also need a manmade lake, separate from the swimming pool/ hole. Past that, I believe that everything is being taken care of.

kmbmw777

We need 3 hiking trails. So far we only have two, as far as I know. We also need a manmade lake, separate from the swimming pool/ hole. Past that, I believe that everything is being taken care of.
So if we only need one pool, Pi and I can include a man made lake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom