What's your favorite restaurant in WDW?

disneyspirit

HS Brown Derby, no competition
Epcot San Angel is a sentimental favorite
AK Love Yak and Yeti, and bring on the wonton dessert
MK Never had a sit down dinner there until last year, didn't super love Liberty Tavern.
I'm hoping Skipper Canteen is my new favorite after my upcoming trip
Jiko is beautiful and I've had wonderful meals there. I'm hoping I like Boma as well.
I'd better see some of the often mentioned Zebra Domes.

Sans Souci

I like the Captain's Grill, Flying Fish (although I have yet to try the new menu) and V & A.

Also, California Grill and Cabanas at the Dolphin are both enjoyable.

A W Reezy

Biergarten has always been my favorite, but I think I'm getting burnt out on it. Via Napoli's was pretty good. I really haven't branched out very far.

copcarguyp71

I thought about this question a bit and think that I have to answer it twofold.

As far as a "Disney" restaurant that captures whimsical, food, location and theme I am going to go with Crystal Palace. No, not the best food on property however because of atmosphere, location, characters and fairly good breakfast offering the Crystal Palace would be our Disney-ish pick.

The other question I asked myself was "what restaurant within Disney would I still chose to go to and make an effort to drive to if it existed outside of the parks.". My answer for this would be San Angel Inn. Consistently good food, sublime margaritas and a wonderful romantic venue along with the water feature and indoor street market would have me coming back time and again if it was here in PA.

Last edited:

danyoung56

My favorite restaurant on the planet is the California Grill. Great wine, great sushi, great food all around in a totally amazing atmosphere.

For fast food I really love the Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom.

Baldy

Coral Reef (for combo of food and atmosphere)
Boma (best buffet)
Columbia Harbour House (best quick service in the parks, nice view from upstairs, unique offerings)
Wolfgang Puck Express (Best value on the ddp - although I haven't tried any of the new locations in Disney Springs)
I'm looking forward to trying Via Napoli, Skipper Canteen and Raglan Road on my next trip.

EvilQueen-T

Citricos, Cali Grill, and Jiko for a dinner. Whispering Canyon, the patisserie in France, la cava del tequila (for snacks and a drink aka grown up lunch) or Mr. Kamal's for lunch. Kona, Whispering Canyon, Grand Floridian Cafe, trattatoria al fornia or boma for breakfast. Buffets: 1900 park fare breakfast, askerus or tusker house lunch/dinner. If we do a quick serve I like Mr. Kamals, Pecos Bills, and Columbia harbor house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom