What's your favorite restaurant in WDW?

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Disney World is pretty famous for it's restaurants, from it's table-service to quick-service and more. However it seems that everyone has their favorite restaurant, and I want to know what your favorite restaurant is.

I have a couple favorites, including Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, Pinocchio's Village Haus and PizzeRizzo (I haven't been yet, but I have been to Pizza Planet several times and they're basically selling the same type of pizza).

Instead of creating a poll since there are too much restaurants to fit in, I want you to tell me your favorite restaurants. Just post them below in the discussion.

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
I always have to hit the Kona Cafe and the Crystal Palace for breakfast. Oh, and Le Ceiller for dinner.

I actually have been to The Crystal Palace before when I was around 6. I just checked their menu and they must have changed it, because I remember having a hot dog there. Haven't been to the Kona Cafe or Le Cellier, but should check them out.

Some other restaurants I've been to include:

The Boathouse in Disney Springs (loved it)
T-Rex in Disney Springs (good, I like the Dinosaur audio-animatronics, but they need to step up a bit when it comes to food)
House of Blues in Disney Springs (been there a couple times as a toddler, I think I like it and remember my dad loving it)
La Cantina in Epcot's Mexico Pavilion (another favorite of mine, I prefer it to the San Angel Inn in the temple)

I've probably been to many others, but I need to remember.

mergatroid

It depends on what we're there for and after, so it's hard to pick just one. For instance we love going for the character buffet breakfast at the Crystal Palace for 8am when the park open at 9am, however we'd never have lunch or dinner there. The Sci-fi Dine in is great to go to in the evenings, we always try to time it with fast passes for Fantasmic to follow afterwards. The layout of the seating means you sit side by side in the cars and this means you can snuggle up without it being too obvious or looking odd. At Epcot we always love the quick service Chinese restaurant in China, love enjoying sweet and sour chicken with Mrs Merg sitting in the shade and people watching.

epcotisbest

Sanaa for us. It is so different from anything we can get at home, and the bread service with all nine accompaniments is delicious and fun.
The House of Blues Gospel Brunch is another favorite.
The idea of someone snuggling up side by side with @mergatroid while trying to enjoy a meal is something I am gonna spend the rest of the day trying to forget. :eek:

Last edited:

belledream

One of the best dining experiences I've ever had, food and atmosphere included...was surprisingly...Garden Grill. Rotating restaurant over one of the best rides at WDW, mischevious characters leading to fun interaction, and why is all that food so dang delicious?

DABIGCHEEZ

MK- Crystal Palace or Columbia Harbor House
Epcot - I enjoy the Rose & Crown Pub (for Fish &chips) & Garden Grill
HS - Don't really like any of the restaurants there...wife and kids like 50's PT Cafe
AK - Tusker House
DS - I enjoyed Raglan Road, but family did not. Have no need to try the newer way overpriced restaurants. Do want to try House of Blues though
Resorts - Buffet- Boma and for sitdown - Olivia's(anytime) or Kona Cafe(breakfast)

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Actually, I've realised another great one for me is the ESPN Club. Even though I'm not a big sports fan, the food is really good. I actually remember loving it as a kid because one time they actually switched our table's TV so I could watch Cars.

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
MK: Pinocchio Village Haus
EPCOT: La Cantina
DHS: PizzeRizzo (though next time I'll go to the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater and see how I like it)
AK: The closest thing to a restaurant I've been to there is the Rainforest Cafe
DS: Either Boathouse or House of Blues
BW: ESPN Club
RESORTS: Don't know, honestly don't care. Anywhere I can grab breakfast is fine for me.

entangled

Via Napoli is hands down my favorite restaurant on property. I love the space, love the pizza, and seriously - try the fried mozzarella there if you ever have a chance. I dream about it on the regular.

Other places I enjoy - Yak and Yeti QS ($3.50 or so for a giant serving of fried rice is my favorite 'bargain' in DAK), Pizza Planet (wont get to see it as PizzeRizzo for a while, but the retheming is a plus!), and Tortuga Tavern.

Cmdr_Crimson

Backlot express due to all of the props and many intricate details to the restaurant.
Electric Umbrella.......Why? Because this plays while I eat...

kzkpa

Disney World is pretty famous for it's restaurants, from it's table-service to quick-service and more. However it seems that everyone has their favorite restaurant, and I want to know what your favorite restaurant is.

I have a couple favorites, including Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, Pinocchio's Village Haus and PizzeRizzo (I haven't been yet, but I have been to Pizza Planet several times and they're basically selling the same type of pizza).

Instead of creating a poll since there are too much restaurants to fit in, I want you to tell me your favorite restaurants. Just post them below in the discussion.
Magic Kingdom - Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot - Tuttu Italia
Hollywood Studios - Brown Derby
Animal Kingdom - Yak & Yeti
Resorts - Kona Cafe, Cape May Dinner Buffet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom