What's your favorite restaurant in WDW?

tigger1968

Sentimental Must Do's - Cosmic Rays (two words...topping bar lol), Biergarten.
Others that we love - Jiko and Boma, Columbia Harbour House, Raglan Road, Flame Tree BBQ.

An unexpected gem for us was Trattoria Al Forno. We couldn't get near Via Napoli as it was packed, so we walked over to Trattoria Al Forno and got seated immediately. The food, service, and experience were amazingly good. We ate there again on our next trip and it was just as good. I highly recommend it to anyone.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

V&A (GF) :). Now, getting real....

Shula's (Dolphin) TIED with The California Grill (Contemporary). These two have been fighting it out (for us) for 5 years, twice per year :).

BUT - we keep HEARING about Bull & Bear. From a LOT of folks in the know. JUST about to cancel a "meh" from our April 2017 trip, and book THIS. Cab? Who cares? :).

Princess Kaylee

Disney World is pretty famous for it's restaurants, from it's table-service to quick-service and more. However it seems that everyone has their favorite restaurant, and I want to know what your favorite restaurant is.

I have a couple favorites, including Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, Pinocchio's Village Haus and PizzeRizzo (I haven't been yet, but I have been to Pizza Planet several times and they're basically selling the same type of pizza).

Instead of creating a poll since there are too much restaurants to fit in, I want you to tell me your favorite restaurants. Just post them below in the discussion.

Crystal Palace. We have never had a bad experience there, the character spend time at each table and the food is yummy.

tonganprince

Tried Tusker House (lunch), Mama Melrose and BOG for the first time this trip. I really liked Tusker's different choices and flavors.

BOG was good, but I got the lamb and it was three little baby chops. I could have eaten 12 of them.

Mama Melrose was better than expected. As an Italian, I wasn't that excited, but the Meat lovers pizza app was great.

Also went to Chef Mickeys and Ohana for breakfasts. Other than the characters, it wasn't anything special.

drwadadli

LOL.....This could be a long list but here is our Top 10.

I guess for us (my wife and I), these are the ones we like in order from most favorite down.

Raglan Road..........Boma..........Rose & Crown..........Biergarten..........Artist Point..........Le Cellier..........Monsieur Paul..........Sunshine Seasons..........Wave..........Raglan Road

Why are the 3 out of my top 5 restaurant pubs?????

Be Our Guest is my new favorite! My experience there was amazing. We booked our reservations six months in advance to ensure that we would be able to eat there. Though there are not many options for food choices, the food was amazing! We literally got our orders not ten minutes after sitting down in the restaurant. But, the best part by far was the environment. It feels like you are in the Beauty and the Beast movie. It is totally worth it. I highly recommend going here at least once if you get the opportunity.

Hrudey3032

I loved Le Cellier and as far as QS go I am always happy to go to Pecos Bills. Food is same as all the other QS for most part but I just love the old West ambiance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom