Things you do leading up to trip

Disney4family

What's Stacey????
Stacey is the perky host of WDW's tv show "Must-Do Disney". It runs continuously on one of the WDW tv channels in your hotel room. Even though it's a little old, my kids prefer the 2013 version. They think the 2015 one pushes the new MyMagic+/FP+ stuff too much.

The Epcot loop is the music they play at the entrance to the park. It plays a little of the music from each attraction. We listen to it on www.d-cot.com, along with the MK loop and other favorites.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Stacey is the perky host of WDW's tv show "Must-Do Disney". It runs continuously on one of the WDW tv channels in your hotel room. Even though it's a little old, my kids prefer the 2013 version. They think the 2015 one pushes the new MyMagic+/FP+ stuff too much.

The Epcot loop is the music they play at the entrance to the park. It plays a little of the music from each attraction. We listen to it on www.d-cot.com, along with the MK loop and other favorites.

Yes!!!! I know which Stacey you're talking about!!! lol and consider www.d-cot.com my newest obsession!!! lol

Upvote 0

MMlvr

We watch endless Disney stuff, tour of the parks, rides, look at menus and watch "The Middle" when they went to WDW, a bazillion times. Think what to pack, how to pack and rethink a million times. Check my phones count down, check this forum everyday and listen to Disney radio.
We are every Crazy for WDW!! 38 days to go!!!
This is a safe place and we do not judge....right?
Heehee

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

We watch endless Disney stuff, tour of the parks, rides, look at menus and watch "The Middle" when they went to WDW, a bazillion times. Think what to pack, how to pack and rethink a million times. Check my phones count down, check this forum everyday and listen to Disney radio.
We are every Crazy for WDW!! 38 days to go!!!
This is a safe place and we do not judge....right?
Heehee

How do you make a countdown on your phone?? lol

Upvote 0

brb1006

I read the latest version of the Unofficial Guide to WDW, even if there's nothing new. Pull out and wash all of my Disney shirts. Listen to a lot of WDW music, especially the Epcot entrance loop and Epcot attraction soundtracks. Check all of my reservations daily in the week leading up to departure, and make any last minute changes. Watch Mary Poppins for the millionth time.
You should also check out WDWToday and RetroDisneyWorld podcasts. I love the RetroDisneyWorld podcast which would have a segment of them commentating over old footage of WDW in the past.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite1015

Spend way too much time on these boards :p, pin to my Disney Pinterest board, watch WDW vlogs on YouTube, read restaurant reviews and drool over food pics, listen to Disney music. Useful things I do include gathering little things we'll need like moleskin, band-aids, aspirin, tums, sunscreen, etc., buy future DH some shoes so he has time to break them in, go walking more often. Anything to pass the time!

Upvote 0

hollymc3

I read the latest version of the Unofficial Guide to WDW, even if there's nothing new. Pull out and wash all of my Disney shirts. Listen to a lot of WDW music, especially the Epcot entrance loop and Epcot attraction soundtracks. Check all of my reservations daily in the week leading up to departure, and make any last minute changes. Watch Mary Poppins for the millionth time.
Where do you get the Epcot soundtracks?

Upvote 0

OSUgirl77

Where do you get the Epcot soundtracks?
The loop I listen to online, either on youtube or one of the sites like d-cot.com, which was mentioned previously. The attraction soundtracks can also be found online, but I tend to listen to those on my WDW CDs (or on my iPod). You can buy the official WDW soundtrack on Amazon. I also have the Disney Classics box set, which includes songs from Disney parks, tv shows and movies.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Check on closures and refurb listings. DANG IT... Not only is Liberty Tree Tavern closed but now I see The Magic Behind the Steam Train tour is closed during my time in Nov. . And I was wanting to do both. :grumpy::banghead:
Visit YouTube ride through Videos and imagine myself there riding my favorites.
Read through Disney Trivia sites. Memorize lots of material....So I can dazzle the guests in front of me and behind me with Disney facts, point out hidden items that they are unaware of, on all the rides we go on.
Check the Disney Food Blog and make lists of all the new items I just have to eat. Hmmm... pop tarts & eggs??? Mayyyybeee not.:cautious:
And especially....Keep saving that $$$$ cause theres never enough cash to buy all the Disney merchandise I really want to bring home with me.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

The dining room becomes the vacation 'stuff' holding area.
Put the Mickey Mouse seat covers in the car.
Pack an assortment of CDs for travel listening... Disney, Johnny Cash, Elvis...
Put my 'Mine, Mine, Mine' beach towel on back seat.
Purchase snacks, bottled water and sodas.
Keep up my daily walks so i'll be able to easily manage the heavy volume of walking we'll be doing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom