Things you do leading up to trip

Minnie1986

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Can anyone recommend a good, BPA free water bottle that has the filter in it? I am extremely picky about the taste of water and from what I remember, Florida water does not agree with me. Thanks!

Upvote 0

iluvMainStMagic

In case anyone is looking for

I also found these on Amazon. It sold me because of the anti RFID technology and how roomy it appears to be inside. A friend has one, took it to Universal and swears by it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RSTXH2?ref_=cm_wl_huc_item

Oh, I like that one, too. I have an old Travelon bag that worked & held up well, but it didn't have the RFID protection, which [these days] is definitely a big plus for this one. Thanks for the link!

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

Can anyone recommend a good, BPA free water bottle that has the filter in it? I am extremely picky about the taste of water and from what I remember, Florida water does not agree with me. Thanks!

Have you looked into Bobble water bottles? I haven't tried them myself, but I seem to remember this topic coming up before and that Bobble was a very popular choice.

Upvote 0

Rinx

• Listen to lots of Disney World parks music like from attractions and themed lands.
  • Somewhat have a plan as to what clothes I'll be bringing.
  • Mass printing of all important documents.
  • Look at the forecast (not that it varies in the summer)
  • Dread waking up at 4:30 am and still have to wait 30+ minutes to get through security at good ole EWR :banghead:

Upvote 0

Ciara

Draw/update my white board and countdown! Looks a little something like this
IMG_1383.JPG

This was a couple days ago! My drawings aren't awesome but they keep me entertained and i enjoy updating it to pass the time! I need suggestions on some new characters!

Upvote 0
I have always have an updated spread sheet and packing list that are not checked off until the item is physically in my suitcase. In the weeks leading up to a trip I always make sure that…

- Everyone else is packed.
- All of the magic bands, tickets and reservations are in an easy to access bag once we land in Orlando.
- We have a basic plan for each day at the park even if it is only a dinner reservation and fast passes.
- We have quick access to passports and boarding passes for when we get to the airport.
- We have Disney trading pins.
- We have US cash and Disney gift cards.
- Everyone has at least a pair of broken in comfy walking shoes.
- I have a list of what everyone’s top two must do rides.
- I figure out what I really want to buy while on the trip.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We are at 28 days till we go to WDW. Today we watched the latest Disney Vacation planner dvd. I have begun to organize clothes for the trip, cds for the car and the bathroom essentials bag... shampoo, motrim, toothpaste, bandaids, etc. As the time gets closer, the Mickey Mouse seat covers will go in the car. Stockpile cat food. The excitement builds....

Upvote 0

Ben_since_1971

I have been wondering this too!! :)

Bounce back is an offer you receive while you are at WDW on your current trip to get you to book your NEXT trip. The catch is it is only good while you are still on your existing reservation. If you know you will be coming back, and you know when, it's a great way to lock in a good rate without having to play "when's the next big package offer" roulette.

Upvote 0

margybear

My mum used to do a countdown for us but not actually tell us the right date. So she'd start a 30 day countdown when we were say 25 days out. Then she'd say something like "You know what, I'm sick of waiting! Let's go now!" We always thought that it was so cool (and being unaware as kids, we got a good nights rest the night before we left).
Nowadays I do a 100 day countdown of Disney parks music on youtube and a different Disney movie every weekend. And I buy a million new rechargeable camera batteries :p

Upvote 0

allisonmomofthree

Bounce back is an offer you receive while you are at WDW on your current trip to get you to book your NEXT trip. The catch is it is only good while you are still on your existing reservation. If you know you will be coming back, and you know when, it's a great way to lock in a good rate without having to play "when's the next big package offer" roulette.

Thank you :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom