Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

alissafalco

I heard that the castle was going away since it can be photo shopped in the background. What most people don't know is that MM+ is the first step in moving towards a "virtual vacation". You'll be able to visit WDW from the comfort of your own home for only 6 grand a week (8 or 9 grand if you're living in a deluxe house).
LMAO!!!!!

Sped2424

So my guess is the moat is staying, but in bits and pieces and most likely smaller than it was before. The concrete shall be expanded and more walkways shall shape up. Wasn't @WDW1974 talking about something similar like this, or was it someone else. I know one of the insiders mentioned it before.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Is this a part of the work to rebuild the hub with the additional paths and whatnot? Or is the moat home to some of that wonderful brain-eating bacteria that need to be fully drained and released back into their natural habitat at River Country?

An amended permit was filed for the hub hardscape project the other day that included some addresses, bu these addresses don't mean anything to me.

1200 Market, 1402A Magic Kingdom Dr, 1402B Magic Kingdom Dr, 3780 CO1 North World Dr, 3780 CO2 North World Dr, 3780 CO3 North World Dr - Hub Hardscape Refresh

Bryan W

I am going in late March. I'll be really bummed if there's no water in the moat, the crane is still up, the Festival of Fantasy parade isn't on display and the TTA people mover isn't running. :( I won't hold my breath on mine train either.

Last edited:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Found this on DIS and this is exactly why Disney knows they could completely remove the moat and it not affect business.

guess we are observent.
rolleye11.gif
I told dh about this and he says "What moat? I don't remember seeing any moat!" He's been going to DW since he was about 4. Lol. Oh well, won't bother him at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom