News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

invader

Anything to add about RCID?
No, because I don’t practice anything remotely close to this area of law but I do appreciate your frequent attempts to keep this thread on track.

I come to this thread to read updates about the governor’s spat and do get somewhat annoyed reading legal analysis about what a “shoe in” an “open and shut” case this is for Disney.

Chi84

Premium Member
No, because I don’t practice anything remotely close to this area of law but I do appreciate your frequent attempts to keep this thread on track.

I come to this thread to read updates about the governor’s spat and do get somewhat annoyed reading legal analysis about what a “shoe in” an “open and shut” case this is for Disney.
I totally get that, but people come here with all levels of knowledge and interest in the subject. If they’re willing to discuss in good faith and don’t close their minds to new information, it helps to know what everyone is thinking - not just the experts.

Stripes

I know this is a small issue in the grand scheme of things and is slightly unconnected. Can the state prevent Disney from holding runDisney events? As the races require roads to be closed.
Normally, I would say he is not that petty. But I think he might be.
Wow, that does sound like something RonnyBaby would do.

Let's hope RonnyBaby's staff does not read https://forums.wdwmagic.com/ ;)
The blowback on the runDisney community would be crazy. I am only just starting to get into in-person racing I really hope this doesn't happen.
That won't matter to the Board. What will matter is the millions in additional revenues the race weekends generate...and not just from registration fees.
I think runDisney will be just fine. Here’s a picture of CFTOD board member Brian Aungst Jr.

(Yes, this is real.)

0DD8BD73-2166-45DC-9AF5-0E2E588EDC9D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom