News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

lazyboy97o

The problem with the state’s interest is that the state previously reviewed the 2032 Comprehensive Plan that serves as the basis of the development agreement. They also reviewed the very similar 2020 Comprehensive Plan. Neither the state nor the new board have [publicly] identified why the existing plan is now insufficient so shortly after it was reviewed.

invader

Anything to add about RCID?
No, because I don’t practice anything remotely close to this area of law but I do appreciate your frequent attempts to keep this thread on track.

I come to this thread to read updates about the governor’s spat and do get somewhat annoyed reading legal analysis about what a “shoe in” an “open and shut” case this is for Disney.

Chi84

Premium Member
No, because I don’t practice anything remotely close to this area of law but I do appreciate your frequent attempts to keep this thread on track.

I come to this thread to read updates about the governor’s spat and do get somewhat annoyed reading legal analysis about what a “shoe in” an “open and shut” case this is for Disney.
I totally get that, but people come here with all levels of knowledge and interest in the subject. If they’re willing to discuss in good faith and don’t close their minds to new information, it helps to know what everyone is thinking - not just the experts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom