Zootopia in the parks???

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
With the early success of Zootopia, is it too early to start hoping it will find a presence in one of the WDW parks? I know ideas had been tossed around other threads, but I thought it would be fun to discuss (mods, if this belongs in imagineering I can happily move it or feel free to). So, what are your thoughts? Should Zootopia have a presence? Would you like to see a ride or mini-land developed one day?

My vote is AK because I like how it could work as different view on animals and, as another poster originally wrote, serve as a sort of Toontown for that park. I would love to meet Nick and Judy! I know some people said AK was for realistic animals but I could see it working as a mini-land as well. Thoughts? Hopes? Fears?

Cmdr_Crimson

With the early success of Zootopia, is it too early to start hoping it will find a presence in one of the WDW parks? I know ideas had been tossed around other threads, but I thought it would be fun to discuss (mods, if this belongs in imagineering I can happily move it or feel free to). So, what are your thoughts? Should Zootopia have a presence? Would you like to see a ride or mini-land developed one day?

My vote is AK because I like how it could work as different view on animals and, as another poster originally wrote, serve as a sort of Toontown for that park. I would love to meet Nick and Judy! I know some people said AK was for realistic animals but I could see it working as a mini-land as well. Thoughts? Hopes? Fears?

I discussed my idea in this post...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/zootopia-characters-confirmed.908533/page-12#post-7118729

Bacon

As many people have said it doesn't fit in to animal kingdom the characters there act like animals in their movies but in Zootopia the whole point is they are doing people things

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I would love to see Zootopia in the parks! I've thought about it a lot and I still don't know where I feel it would fit best. I can see the point about Animal Kingdom, but with the animals being anthropomorphic I don't think it would fit well there. At the same time, I can't think of a place where it would fit well.

jensenrick

It'd be nice, but I doubt it will happen, unless it makes over 750 million, and becomes a mainstream hit like Frozen.

I think a movie as incredible and as accessible as Zootopia has a great chance of doing just that- being a major mainstream hit.

The odds of seeing any parks presence however- that's another story.

MickeyMomV

Be careful what you wish for because before you know it they will hire all of the sloths to run the line cues!! :) Gooooooo....... tooo...... nummmmberrrrr......... sevvveenn...... waaaatcchhh ... yoourrr... steeeep.....annnnd.... havvve.. funn..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom