Zootopia Exhibit Opening in AK

jensenrick

I'm all for Zootopia stuff, so this isn't a complaint (technically), but - where in Rafiki's is this located? Are they covering up major sections of the windows to the animal care areas?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I'm all for Zootopia stuff, so this isn't a complaint (technically), but - where in Rafiki's is this located? Are they covering up major sections of the windows to the animal care areas?
The image sorta looks cartoonish so I don't think it's in place yet. However it appears to be in front of the Windows.

brb1006

If the movie does well, I can see more zootopia coming to this spot.
I haven't seen the Japanese trailer due to avoiding spoilers. However I heard the Japanese trailer is very interesting and more promising since it focuses on the action and drama of the film besides the comedic scenes.

dreamfinder

It looks likes its the windows on the far side of the hallways around animal care. So not covering animal care directly, just making it harder for people in the middle of the building to see over the crowds directly at the animal care windows.

dreamfinder

Wow something new in Rafiki's planet watch? When was the last time that anything changed up there?

Pretty sure there was a new (to me at least) exhibit about designing/manufacturing green in there. I was chasing a toddler around so I didn't get to investigate it, but it was roughly backed up to where the store is outside.

Goofyque'

It'll be great to show a little love in a relatively under used attraction. We love the sound rooms, movies, and watching the vets. My husband even remarks each time on the animal quizzes by the urinals. (insert joke that rhymes with quiz)

brb1006

Totally.
It's the biggest Disney resort by far and there's such little quantity and variety of characters.
I remember when Camp Minnie Mickey was still around. It was one of the easier locations for guests to meet the characters not only Mickey & Friends but you might get a chance to meet others such as Thumper & Miss Bunny, Terk, and Meeko. Ever since it closed and construction for Avatar Land got started. You can find some of these characters at Dino Land USA but characters besides Mickey and friends like Thumper and Mekko usually meet guests randomly and aren't scheduled.

brb1006

Hopefully they eventually add a Nick and Judy meet here, it would be the most logical spot and would draw more guests over to RPW.
I'm going to bet Judy might become popular with guests if she meets guests at AK. After all she's the latest Disney character who's a bunny and you hardly see other bunny characters besides the White Rabbit and Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh.

brb1006

That would be great. WDW needs more characters.
Knowing Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers hadn't been seen at WDW since the 80's. I find that a miss opportunity since they would fit very perfectly in AK especially since they are still seen at Tokyo Disneyland and Paris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom