Youtuber sneaks in to the Magic Kingdom

Tom Morrow

The video is probably fake, but I don't doubt that it happens.

I want to take the time to post another ridiculously fake video:

It's so completely obvious that they were just walking around shortly after the park closed. Getting these empty shots is very easy at all the parks on a low attendance night if you stay as long as you can until employees start pushing you toward the exit. They also included shots from the ticket booths outside the front gate, and claim they didn't know about Potter, yet they obviously would have had to walk through it several times.

Last edited:

NickMaio

It's so completely obvious that they were just walking around shortly after the park closed. Getting these empty shots is very easy at all the parks on a low attendance night if you stay as long as you can until employees start pushing you toward the exit. They also included shots from the ticket booths outside the front gate, and claim they didn't know about Potter, yet they obviously would have had to walk through it several times.

Such a joke.
I know Disney uses thermal imaging cameras for this exact reason.... Universal must use the same.

As you know liability laws in the US are wild.

These guys would have been found within 60 mins of park closing.
Even if they hid UNDER the rocks.

AndyS2992

Original Poster

There’s loads of these Disneyland 24 hour challenge videos, ridiculous. I read in the paper a couple of months back that some kids tried this at DLP and got busted pretty quickly. Idiots.

geekza

I agree with the first part of your post but I am not understanding what facts would lead you to the conclusions in the second half of your post.
The rise of YouTube celebrities who make money from behaving like arrogant and irresponsible twits. (See Logan Paul) Their audiences are almost entirely kids and teenagers.
Capture.JPG

nitstalker

Saw it the other day, yeah it send awfully fishy especially where he was just standing there with no CM interacting with him...

With that being said, I have seen more than once, where the fingerprint reader was turning blue instead of green, CM not paying attention and they just said F it, and walked right in...

PaulZ

Oh, is that what blue means? It did that to me with my MagicBand a couple weeks ago. I had thought green meant go and maybe I used the wrong finger for ID or something. But he said go through so I thought I was wrong about the color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom