Youtuber sneaks in to the Magic Kingdom

AndyS2992

Original Poster
I don't like giving these types of people attention however it brings some interesting questions..

So if this incident is indeed genuine, how many times a day does this happen? I said when they removed the turnstiles this was likely to happen and it seemingly has, just most people obviously don't film themselves doing it. Also while he says security was tight, what if he didn't have a bag but had a knife or worse concealed on him, he could have waltzed straight in, without paying, and caused all sorts of havoc. It seems Disney needs to step up turnstile surveillance. He also seemingly gets given an instant Fastpass for SDMT from a CM without a ticket and the fact they had sold out for the day? Very odd.

brb1006

Reminds me of another Youtuber who called himself an "Explorer" that visited Wonders Of Life and Disney Quest (While in the middle of demolition). I believe he was actually sent to court for trespassing but his channel is still up. Before that he got caught by a cast member while sneaking inside the Wonders Of Life pavilion around Cranium Command.

Last edited:

Chef Mickey

Disney is aware this goes on and it's built into ticket prices, sadly.

The main thing is making sure this doesn't compromise security. The lost revenue is a very minor to nonexistent issue for Disney. They CANNOT let bad people get in without getting screened. Simply can't happen. They have to improve.

Cuzzi91

Watched the video and have to say the guy is a con artist. He even said he’ll “double” the price of a one day ticket and give it to “charity” since he didn’t pay for admission.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Reminds me of another Youtuber who called himself an "Explorer" that visited Wonders Of Life and Disney Quest (While in the middle of demolition). I believe he was actually sent to court for trespassing but his channel is still up. Before that he got caught by a cast member while sneaking inside the Wonders Of Life pavilion around Cranium Command.

Those videos were at least worth watching for the educational aspect of it. This guy is ear cancer.

geekza

I don't doubt that people sneak in. With that many people coming and going at all hours, I'm sure the occasional person gets through. This guy isn't the worst YouTuber I've seen, but he's definitely representative of a troubling and sad trend in what kids think is entertaining these days.

Bairstow

I don’t believe him and his no money crap. It’s reality TV for YouTube.

Yeah, the footage looks deceptively edited. It's not plausible that he would have just stood at the band check stations for several minutes without a cast member interacting with him, and the footage jumps around several times as he's standing there. At one point you can hear someone, "He's waiting waiting to get approval from the superhost(?)" right before the key moment where he walks though. It's unclear whether this was referring to some sort of ticket verification that the YouTuber started or if he was taking advantage of an issue with the party in front of him before proceeding, but given how the editing chops up the interaction I'm disinclined to believe we saw what actually happened.

NickWilde

I find it stupid that anyone in their right minds would sneak into Disney. Not only is the punishment so severe, but if I remember correctly, there have been a number of deaths of people trying to sneak into the parks. (I think some teen got hit by a train or something) It’s a fake, if I’ve ever seen one.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

I don't doubt that people sneak in. With that many people coming and going at all hours, I'm sure the occasional person gets through. This guy isn't the worst YouTuber I've seen, but he's definitely representative of a troubling and sad trend in what kids think is entertaining these days.
I'm afraid his "following" will take it as a challenge themselves, like the first person who decided eating Tide Pods was a smart thing to do.

KBLovedDisney

I find it stupid that anyone in their right minds would sneak into Disney. Not only is the punishment so severe, but if I remember correctly, there have been a number of deaths of people trying to sneak into the parks. (I think some teen got hit by a train or something)
Six Flags: kid snuck into (more so over the fence) of a dangerous "Do Not Enter" area of a rollercoaster to retrieve his hat.

The kid got decapitated...

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Yep...Opens him up to a whole host of issues. If this is true..which I highly doubt - his future is full of things to look forward to:

A warning for criminal trespass, ban from the resort, possible felony charge of theft, invitation to participate in a watch-list (which will make future travel enjoyable for him).

I seriously doubt someone who can be as easily identified as this guy - would not only attempt this, but document it as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom